Dutching Excell Formula Required for Back Fitting and Other

Find a developer for your Excel triggered betting needs and advertise your development service here.

Moderator: 2020vision

Dutching Excell Formula Required for Back Fitting and Other

Postby jgendle » Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:32 am

Don't know if I will explain myself very well, but here goes. This is what I need (will pay for solutions if required).
At the moment I am on a mission to prove to myself that my system works. Copying and pasting into Excel from Massey (I can do that part), results of certain races (maidens and nov hurdles) and dutching the outcome of the first few fav's to see what I would have if betting a set liability. This is fine and using my manual "dutch" calculator to get the result and how much to put on each horse. Trouble is my fingers are getting sore with all this tappinp on the calculator. What I need is the formula to drag down against the selections to see what the required stake is and the profit achieved using the set liability. The formula must exist because it runs, obviously, in the background of the manual calculator. I can write plays and poems, bit just ain't good at maths and cannot work it out. Can anybody help?

LEADING ON FROM THIS:-
Using Gruss of course and triggers from Excel, could this be achieved.
1. Select certain races (easy bit from the quick list)
2. Fire bets in from the trigger(s) after theses conditions are met
(a) User defined back prices i.e. 2.0 to 7.0
(b) User defined time before the off i.e. 30 secs
(c) User defined liability i.e. £100
(d) Spread the liabilty across selections to make a user defined profit
(e) Stop firing in bets when user defined profit/loss has been attained

The solution may be easy to someone, but to me its??????????????????

I am aware this can be performed using the excellent dutch facilty, manually, but when you are only using a few races per day the time between races can adversely effect your day.
Thanking someone in anticipation.
jgendle

Postby throwmeadisc » Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:47 am

Check out my post here on Dutching Formula:

http://www.gruss-software.co.uk/forum/v ... ght=#14219

Good luck.

Al :P
throwmeadisc

Return to Find an Excel developer