Taking a snapshot of Greyhound Back and Lay prices

Find a developer for your Excel triggered betting needs and advertise your development service here.

Moderator: 2020vision

Taking a snapshot of Greyhound Back and Lay prices

Postby hughsiepops » Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:16 am

Morning

Happy to pay for this spreadsheet

At a user defined time before each race (Eg. 20 or 30 seconds). I would like to record a snapshot of both the back and lay odds for each runner in the race

I've uploaded an example of the layout here

http://www.mediafire.com/file/zwmjj4itdqn

Column A - Date
Column B - Meeting Time and location
Column C - Either a Full Stop or Blank (Allowing me to sort on at a later date)
Column D - First Favourite
Column E - Back Odds
Column F - Lay Odds
Column G - Won or Loss

The indication of Won or Lost I would be able to do from a vlookup from the betfair results after the event

Followed by the rest of the runners (Columns H through to AA)

Subsequently I would also like this information re-ordered based on the trap number and copied further across in the same spreadsheet
- You can see the set up in Columns AE to BB

Based on the races that I load into the quickpick list each day, the results would continually be recorded on the next sequential Row of the worksheet

Ps. Can someone give me an indication of the number of data hits required to record this information 20 seconds before the Off.? I believe that the current solution I am using may be helping my betfair account to qualify for daily data charges

Thanks
Hughsiepops
hughsiepops

Return to Find an Excel developer