Question about 'Mybets'

Find a developer for your Excel triggered betting needs and advertise your development service here.

Moderator: 2020vision

Question about 'Mybets'

Postby indis » Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:51 pm

Hello everybody,first sry about my english. Im trying to make a program and wanna control the bets with the excel sheet called 'MyBets' (with the Ref number) but dont really know what happens in some situations For example:

Situation 1: lets imagine the odds are 2.12 2.14 (back and lay) and i want to make a back bet at 2.1 to be sure my money is taken. So i make a bet at 2.1 (100 pounds) but some money is matched at 2.12 (lets say 50) and the rest is matched at 2.1. What happens with 'MyBets'? Is there only one bet ref or two?

Situation 2: same as before but i make a bet at 2.12 (current back odds), some money is matched instantly but the rest lets say 20 seconds later. What happens with 'MyBets'? 1 or 2 ref?
indis

Postby osknows » Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:14 pm

Hello,

Situation 1: Assuming the full stake is matched then there will be 1 bet reference with average odds in the odds column.
Ref----------Selection-----Stake-----Odds-----Matched-----Type
12345678--xyz-----------150--------2.11-----F--------------B

Situation 2: If the bet is partially matched then there will be 2 entries, both with the same bet reference. The unmatched portion of the stake will be indicated with U and the matched F

12345678--xyz-----------100--------2.12-----F--------------B
12345678--xyz------------50--------2.12-----U--------------B

these lines may change as more of the unmatched stake gets matched. If the bet is fully matched it will eventually look like this

12345678--xyz-----------150--------2.12-----F--------------B
osknows

Postby indis » Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:12 pm

thank you i really appreciate your help!
indis

What column in Excel is F and U detailed

Postby excelhasey » Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:55 pm

Os,

Are you detailing how the bet is shown with BA ?? - What column in one of the Excel sheets is F and U detailed ??

If not how do I show this ??

Thanks
excelhasey

Postby osknows » Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:30 am

It uses a worksheet in Excel named MyBets so you need to select "Log current bets" when setting up the Excel link.

If logging multiple markets in the same workbook then prefix MyBets with the worksheet name and an underscore eg. Sheet1_MyBets

F and U are shown in column E in the field named Matched
osknows

Postby PeterSeth » Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:13 am

Hi,

Fresh query, same subject; -

Where do you enter "Sheet1_MyBets"? I am using the "Log Multiple Sheets Quick Link" which has a column of tick boxes for "Log My Bets", but I can't find where to specify the sheet name?

Cheers.
PeterSeth

Postby osknows » Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:45 am

There isn't an option to specify the sheetname name, just ensure it's checked and make sure _MyBets is preceded by the market sheet name. For example, if you had 3 sheets named:

Market1
Market2
Market3

then you must name the MyBets sheets

Market1_MyBets
Market2_MyBets
Market3_MyBets
osknows

Postby PeterSeth » Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:41 am

Thanks, that clarifies, I need to ensure the sheet names of the MyBets match the sheet names of the BA linked spreadsheet.
PeterSeth

Re: Question about 'Mybets'

Postby iantrader » Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:42 pm

Hi

Just joined and looking through the posts...

If you're betting, say, on a selection of Win markets selected via the QuickPick list, should every bet appear in MyBets? I just seem to get the last one and that often disappears?

Thanks.

Ian
Ian
iantrader

Postby MarkRussell » Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:33 am

Hi,

The MyBets sheet displays the bets triggered from Excel for the current market.
Once the market is closed or you move to a different market then the sheet is blanked ready for the next market.

Regards,
Mark
MarkRussell
Site Admin

Postby iantrader » Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:02 am

Ah, thanks, Mark.

It's working, properly, then. :)

Is there a way to append the bets so you end up with a list of them?
Ian
iantrader

Return to Find an Excel developer