Developer needed.

Find a developer for your Excel triggered betting needs and advertise your development service here.

Moderator: 2020vision

Developer needed.

Postby bobastic » Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:50 pm

Hi,

I have a pretty much standard excel sheet I want developed to use with gruss. Ideally I want to be able to open a greyhound race and possibly 2 or 3 horse races at the same time, refresh to the sheet can be set to 1 second not to go over any messaging issues.
I want various columns of like a high and low pre race and also a high and low inplay column. this can be done by when the race opens, I presume gruss can look at the market depth and get the low and high values and then doing a normal refresh get last price matched and total matched each refresh can change the low and high columns rather than needing to grab the market depth every time.

I have a few columns I want added in the sheet like a column that shows total matched per horse and a column thats called refreshmatch which shows the total matched in this refresh minus the total refresh from last refresh and hence the matched amount of money since last refresh.

I would also like the ability to place BSP bets with prices, send normal bets with fill and kills after a few seconds, the ability to cancel and replace bets within the sheet.

Please get back in touch if you can produce such a sheet as there will be a few new columns I need, but all based on total matched etc etc.

Regards
Jason
bobastic

Return to Find an Excel developer