Major new features

Here we will notify you of important information

Moderator: 2020vision

Re: Major new features

Postby GaryRussell » Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:52 am

I've got your log file, but it hasn't revealed the cause. Can you check the diagnostic log folder again and see if the file named Unhandled_Exception.txt has been updated recently. If so can you post the contents here.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby brumbie » Wed Feb 02, 2022 12:06 pm

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Betting_Assistant.PricesStream.getHistoricRunnerPos(String marketId, String key)
at Betting_Assistant.HistoricalData.importHistoricStreamNodeAsync(eventTreeNode nde)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart(Object obj)
brumbie

Postby GaryRussell » Wed Feb 02, 2022 12:21 pm

Thanks. Can you do me one last favour? Make it crash again and see if the last updated time of Unhandled_Exception.txt changes. That will establish this exception is the cause of this crash.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby brumbie » Wed Feb 02, 2022 12:25 pm

Yes, the date modified updated to the latest crash.

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Betting_Assistant.PricesStream.getHistoricRunnerPos(String marketId, String key)
at Betting_Assistant.HistoricalData.importHistoricStreamNodeAsync(eventTreeNode nde)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart(Object obj)
brumbie

Postby GaryRussell » Wed Feb 02, 2022 12:34 pm

Thanks. I will fix it. It must a threading issue.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby GaryRussell » Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:50 am

Version 1.3.1.0.a uploaded. See viewtopic.php?f=9&t=11062

It shouldn't crash anymore, but didn't replicate the exact issue so you may see missing prices. Can you try the markets that crashed and send another diagnostic log. I will be able to tell if you still have an issue and exactly where it is.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby NorthView » Thu Feb 03, 2022 6:40 pm

1.3.1.0a

I've had it crash (freeze) twice when firing bets from Excel at 8x speed. Had to right-click Close which brought it back to life, then No.
NorthView

Postby GaryRussell » Thu Feb 03, 2022 7:04 pm

NorthView wrote:1.3.1.0a

I've had it crash (freeze) twice when firing bets from Excel at 8x speed. Had to right-click Close which brought it back to life, then No.

I'll look into it.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby brumbie » Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:58 pm

Log sent.
brumbie

Postby GaryRussell » Fri Feb 04, 2022 9:04 am

Sorry. It's a silly mistake on my part. It is trying to convert the amounts to AUD, but the table does not exist. I will fix it, but a workaround in the meantime is to open any live market before adding the historic markets. Just open any market from market tree instead of quick pick list first. You only have to do that once per session.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby NorthView » Fri Feb 04, 2022 1:59 pm

[quote="NorthView"]1.3.1.0a

I've had it crash (freeze) twice when firing bets from Excel at 8x speed. Had to right-click Close which brought it back to life, then No.[/quote]

Just had another when firing bets from Excel at normal speed.
NorthView

Postby GaryRussell » Fri Feb 04, 2022 2:29 pm

NorthView wrote:

I was hoping to get a crash dump from you, but the file will be too large to upload here or email. As soon as I can replicate the freezing I will fix it.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby GaryRussell » Fri Feb 04, 2022 5:20 pm

NorthView wrote:

1) Are you logging to MyBets?
2) Are you logging to results sheet?
3) Which trigger modifiers are you using, eg. BACK-T1, LAY-F5, etc.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby NorthView » Fri Feb 04, 2022 5:48 pm

1) No
2) Yes but it wasn't being populated (I've never used this feature before now so wasn't sure what to expect)
3) None - just LAYFIELD

I can regenerate it if you can point me to where the log file is.
NorthView

Postby GaryRussell » Sat Feb 05, 2022 7:45 am

NorthView wrote:1) No
2) Yes but it wasn't being populated (I've never used this feature before now so wasn't sure what to expect)
3) None - just LAYFIELD

I can regenerate it if you can point me to where the log file is.

I can make it freeze by repeatedly triggering LAYFIELD. I am working on the solution now.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements