Total Performance Data

Here we will notify you of important information

Moderator: 2020vision

Re: Total Performance Data

Postby GaryRussell » Thu Mar 09, 2023 10:12 am

2020vision wrote:Ok Gary, hope you didn't mind me mentioning but I thought it only fair.
I didn't realise you were already aware and other things to be included were in progress.

All the best - Michael...

We are now on the TPD Zone website :D
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby tradeaj71 » Thu Mar 09, 2023 12:50 pm

[quote="GaryRussell"]
Apologies. It is a small bug. It does not work unless you enable triggered betting which is what you want to do anyway. Tick "Enable triggered betting" when linking to Excel.

[/quote]

Thanks Gary. I will try that although I see there is a fix in the latest version.
tradeaj71

Postby GaryRussell » Thu Mar 09, 2023 1:38 pm

tradeaj71 wrote:
GaryRussell wrote:Apologies. It is a small bug. It does not work unless you enable triggered betting which is what you want to do anyway. Tick "Enable triggered betting" when linking to Excel.

Thanks Gary. I will try that although I see there is a fix in the latest version.

No problem, but just be aware that additional columns are only included if triggered betting is enabled. If it's not enabled then you will only get the basic information.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby tradeaj71 » Fri Mar 10, 2023 5:30 pm

[quote="GaryRussell"]

No problem, but just be aware that additional columns are only included if triggered betting is enabled. If it's not enabled then you will only get the basic information.[/quote]

OK. Noted.

I now appear to have different issue in that the TPD "icon" is no longer appearing in the header bar. I have tried removing/re-entering my TPD key code and re-accepting Ts&Cs as well as re-installing different versions of BA but to no avail.

Aside from enabling Trigger Betting, I haven't changed any profile settings compared to the file I sent you.

Ideas?
tradeaj71

Postby GaryRussell » Fri Mar 10, 2023 6:28 pm

tradeaj71 wrote:
GaryRussell wrote:
No problem, but just be aware that additional columns are only included if triggered betting is enabled. If it's not enabled then you will only get the basic information.

OK. Noted.

I now appear to have different issue in that the TPD "icon" is no longer appearing in the header bar. I have tried removing/re-entering my TPD key code and re-accepting Ts&Cs as well as re-installing different versions of BA but to no avail.

Aside from enabling Trigger Betting, I haven't changed any profile settings compared to the file I sent you.

Ideas?

Strange. This problem hasn't been reported before. Which race course were you trying to access?
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby tradeaj71 » Fri Mar 10, 2023 7:55 pm

It was Exeter but have the same issue when loading races at Kempton now.
tradeaj71

Postby GaryRussell » Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:00 pm

tradeaj71 wrote:It was Exeter but have the same issue when loading races at Kempton now.

Not all courses are covered by TPD. It only displays the button for valid races.

See https://www.tpd.zone/status/ for daily confirmation of which races are covered.

See https://www.tpd.zone/wp-content/uploads ... 3-01-1.png for a full list of tracks covered.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby tradeaj71 » Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:09 pm

Sorry. My bad.

I loaded a race for Wolverhampton tomorrow and the icon appears as expected.

Thanks.
tradeaj71

Previous

Return to Announcements