Total Performance Data

Here we will notify you of important information

Moderator: 2020vision

Re: Total Performance Data

Postby GaryRussell » Sun Jan 08, 2023 1:19 pm

ChatGPT is very good. The key is to be clear about your requirements.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby doris_day » Sun Jan 08, 2023 2:02 pm

[quote="GaryRussell"]ChatGPT is very good. The key is to be clear about your requirements.[/quote]

Actually I've just done it. It's insane that it can be so easy. But the interesting thing is that, although you have to be clear, not being a fluent coder means I sometimes use the wrong terminology but GPT actually is still able to understand what I'm getting at. I can see it's going to make a huge difference to how I do things...
doris_day

Postby kiint » Wed Jan 18, 2023 1:45 pm

Been trying to install the beta version but the install stops part way through and ends with an error message 'There is a problem with this Windows installer package. A program run as part of the setup did not finish as expected"
I've tried the installer packages for all versions of the beta with the same result.
I then downloaded the version for 1.3.1.0q from the Releases board here: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=11164#p56437 This installs okay but it shows as version 1.3.1.0m.
Found an old installer package that should be for 1.3.1.0q but this fails to install with the same error as the beta.

By the way, I'm on Windows 11 and everything should be up to date.
kiint

Postby kiint » Wed Jan 18, 2023 1:58 pm

Update: No I cant get version 1.3.1.0q to install any more either. I get a message that a required programme can't be run.
Version 1.3.0.49j does install successfully so I've had to go back to that version now.
kiint

Postby alrodopial » Wed Jan 18, 2023 3:32 pm

the 1.3.1.2m is the latest beta
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=11197&start=45
alrodopial

Postby kiint » Wed Jan 18, 2023 3:52 pm

Many thanks alrodopial, I tried the version in that link and it initially was blocked by Norton but then I was able to get Norton to allow it through. So, I'm assuming that was probably the issue previously which is odd as I got no notifications from Norton before.
Thinking Norton won't be surviving beyond the trial stage.
kiint

Postby 2020vision » Fri Feb 03, 2023 5:12 pm

Not sure if this is important Gary but I was wondering why Gruss Betting Assistant is not mentioned on the tpd zone subscription
page which only states the following? Surely it would only be right if Gruss BA was also mentioned?

Access to the live GPS data, currently via Bet Xxxxx or Bet Xxxxx, can be achieved by the purchase of one of the following Subscription Plans.

Regards, Michael...

P.S. Another quick observation is that if you click their link at the bottom of the subscription page detailing in full exactly which Betfair
betting software "Platforms Powered by TPD" they still do not mention Gruss BA there either? Only the two previously mentioned?
2020vision

Postby GaryRussell » Fri Feb 03, 2023 5:50 pm

Not sure if this is important Gary but I was wondering why Gruss Betting Assistant is not mentioned on the tpd zone subscription
page which only states the following? Surely it would only be right if Gruss BA was also mentioned?

It will happen. There are just a few more things they would like me to include which I am discussing with them.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby 2020vision » Fri Feb 03, 2023 7:48 pm

Ok Gary, hope you didn't mind me mentioning but I thought it only fair.
I didn't realise you were already aware and other things to be included were in progress.

All the best - Michael...
2020vision

Postby iab2500 » Sat Feb 25, 2023 8:18 pm

Hi. For the newbies, where is this feature within BA? Are there any instructions?

Many Thanks
iab2500

Postby GaryRussell » Sat Feb 25, 2023 10:50 pm

iab2500 wrote:Hi. For the newbies, where is this feature within BA? Are there any instructions?

Many Thanks

We shall be updating the user guide shortly.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby tradeaj71 » Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:58 pm

Hi.

I have an issue in terms of getting any output to Excel when the "TPD" additional column(s) is selected/ticked.

I am using version 1.3.1.9 and MS Excel from Office 365.

I signed up to try TPD today and can see the TPD information in the grid interface with no problems. I can log to Excel workbooks with no issues except when I select the "TPD" under "Additional columns". Whenever than is ticked, no data is being logged to Excel and the ExcelLinkActivity log shows the following for every refresh attempt:

15:52:39:40: Requesting Excel refresh. Origin cell:A1
15:52:39:134: Severe error:System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at Betting_Assistant.Excel.blankSupplementaryColumns(Object& xlRange3, Object wCells, Int32& triggColCount, String& retryErrorMsg) in C:\Betting Assistant\Betfair Trading API Beta\Excel.vb:line 2999
at Betting_Assistant.Excel.ExcelUpdateThread(Boolean triggersOnly) in C:\Betting Assistant\Betfair Trading API Beta\Excel.vb:line 4300
unquote

Grateful for your help.
tradeaj71

Postby GaryRussell » Wed Mar 08, 2023 5:07 pm

Can you send your settings file to admin@gruss-software.co.uk

Select "Open settings folder" from the options menu. The settings file is named user.config. If you are using a different profile it will be named user_[your profile name].config
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby tradeaj71 » Wed Mar 08, 2023 5:16 pm

[quote="GaryRussell"]Can you send your settings file to admin@gruss-software.co.uk

Select "Open settings folder" from the options menu. The settings file is named user.config. If you are using a different profile it will be named user_[your profile name].config[/quote]

Done.
Thanks Gary.
tradeaj71

Postby GaryRussell » Thu Mar 09, 2023 5:10 am

tradeaj71 wrote:
GaryRussell wrote:Can you send your settings file to admin@gruss-software.co.uk

Select "Open settings folder" from the options menu. The settings file is named user.config. If you are using a different profile it will be named user_[your profile name].config

Done.
Thanks Gary.

Apologies. It is a small bug. It does not work unless you enable triggered betting which is what you want to do anyway. Tick "Enable triggered betting" when linking to Excel.

Screenshot 2023-03-09 040920.png
Screenshot 2023-03-09 040920.png (17.01 KiB) Viewed 12047 times
GaryRussell
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements