Total Performance Data

Here we will notify you of important information

Moderator: 2020vision

Total Performance Data

Postby GaryRussell » Fri Nov 11, 2022 6:12 am

Beta version will be released very soon. Preview
You will also be able to use data in Excel triggered betting.

You will need a TPD account: https://www.tpd.zone
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Re: Total Performance Data

Postby alrodopial » Sat Nov 12, 2022 6:49 am

Hi,
waiting the new version...

From the video: I don't see the remaining furlongs to finish as number anywhere in the grid (just at the background as graph),
maybe at the header? -> TPD - FF: 0.87
The same info in excel: will it be outputted in a single cell somewhere in the first 4 rows?( space is getting filled there)
If not maybe a com order needed to extract it instantly?
it's important info

Lets call it version 2.0
I'm tired of 1.3
alrodopial

Postby GaryRussell » Sat Nov 12, 2022 7:54 am

I like the suggestion to add info to header as there is a lot of unused space to display information there. I'll see what I can do.

The information will be available as additional columns to Excel. It includes remaining metres to go which can be converted to furlongs with a simple formula.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby alrodopial » Sat Nov 12, 2022 9:55 am

[quote="GaryRussell"]
The information will be available as additional columns to Excel. It includes remaining metres to go which can be converted to furlongs with a simple formula.[/quote]

so the smallest of these "metters" will be the remaining distance to finish?
so it should be calculated from this data?
alrodopial

Postby GaryRussell » Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:46 am

There will be a "distance to go" amount which is the current leader's distance to go. This value will be the same for all selections. Each selection will also have distance behind the leader for that selection. eg. Leader has 100m to go and 2nd place runner is 50m behind leader, therefore 2nd place has 150m to go. The leader will have 0 for the distance behind leader value.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby Ragnarson » Thu Dec 08, 2022 5:28 pm

[quote="GaryRussell"]Beta version will be released very soon. [url=https://www.gruss-software.co.uk/demo_videos/BA_TPD_Test3.mp4]Preview[/url]
You will also be able to use data in Excel triggered betting.

You will need a TPD account: https://www.tpd.zone[/quote]

Noob question, what do the figures in the blue boxes refer to? Ta
Ragnarson

Postby GaryRussell » Thu Dec 08, 2022 6:17 pm

The numbers in the blue boxes are distance behind leader in metres or in the case of the leader it is the number of metres in front of the second-place runner.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby doris_day » Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:20 pm

Hi, it's been a while since I've used BA as I have been with TPD for a while now and use the interface manually. However, I'm keen to try the version inside BA, particularly to log the data as I prefer to automate my betting if possible.
However, call me a numpty if you wish but I can't seem to get any readout on the main grid interface, nor any data into Excel. I've done the obvious stuff like input my TPD Key, and ticked all the relevant Excel boxes but although the headers appear in Excel there is no data. Perhaps I've missed something here. Also, when does the TPD data start ? Only during in-play ?
Thanks for any help....
doris_day

Postby GaryRussell » Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:37 pm

The data is not subscribed to automatically so it doesn't use up your quota unless you specifically do something to subscribe to a market.

If you are betting manually then you should see a "TPD" button above the grid. Click it near the start or during a race and it should turn green and the information should appear in the grid. From Excel you can activate it using TPD-ON and TPD-OFF in cell Q2. Have you tried either of these options?
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby doris_day » Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:56 pm

Thanks. My problem was that I was already logged in to the TPD website and so I was over their connection limit. I hadn't however seen the 'TPD' button, so thanks for that...I'll see how it goes..Good job on your part. It's nice to see such additions to BA
doris_day

Postby MAKKO » Sat Jan 07, 2023 2:08 pm

I love the new addition !

one question, is there a way of not having to press the TPD button on the race
would be great if it could always be lit up green

thanks again :)

Makko
MAKKO

Postby doris_day » Sat Jan 07, 2023 6:07 pm

[quote="GaryRussell"]The data is not subscribed to automatically so it doesn't use up your quota unless you specifically do something to subscribe to a market.

If you are betting manually then you should see a "TPD" button above the grid. Click it near the start or during a race and it should turn green and the information should appear in the grid. From Excel you can activate it using TPD-ON and TPD-OFF in cell Q2. Have you tried either of these options?[/quote]

As I want to collect some TPD data and being a bit rusty with VBA, is there a simple way for me to log just a couple of TPD columns for each horse on each refresh ? Thx
doris_day

Postby GaryRussell » Sun Jan 08, 2023 1:05 pm

MAKKO wrote:I love the new addition !

one question, is there a way of not having to press the TPD button on the race
would be great if it could always be lit up green

thanks again :)

Makko

Sorry, there isn't currently to avoid accidentally using a market from your quota if you didn't want to. I will see about making it optional to automatically connect in a future release.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby GaryRussell » Sun Jan 08, 2023 1:09 pm

As I want to collect some TPD data and being a bit rusty with VBA, is there a simple way for me to log just a couple of TPD columns for each horse on each refresh ? Thx

Sorry, it's either all columns or none, but with VBA it would be simple to only record a subset of these.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby doris_day » Sun Jan 08, 2023 1:12 pm

[quote="GaryRussell"][quote]As I want to collect some TPD data and being a bit rusty with VBA, is there a simple way for me to log just a couple of TPD columns for each horse on each refresh ? Thx[/quote]

Sorry, it's either all columns or none, but with VBA it would be simple to only record a subset of these.[/quote]

OK thx. I'll have to brush up my VBA. Or get ChatGPT to write it for me !!
doris_day

Next

Return to Announcements