Change of display of unmatched bets on Betfair's website

Here we will notify you of important information

Moderator: 2020vision

Postby GaryRussell » Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:04 am

I have added the extra markets. See http://gruss-software.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5712
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby fotis_g » Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:40 pm

It would be great if you could add NBA, too.
Basically, I think that most of the people would like that!

Thanks in advance!
fotis_g

Postby macdos01 » Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:13 pm

Would it be possible to have the Australian thoroughbred markets added (win and place) and the australian greyhound markets (win)?
macdos01

Postby GaryRussell » Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:35 pm

macdos01 wrote:Would it be possible to have the Australian thoroughbred markets added (win and place) and the australian greyhound markets (win)?

I don't need to update the program to include Australian markets. Betfair provide an indication in the market information if cross matching is applied and Betting Assistant recognises this. Betfair don't do cross matching on these markets. Click the blue 'i' button above the market to view the market information. If Betfair are doing cross matching then it will state "This is a cross matching market". See http://cross-matching.betfair.com.au/
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby GaryRussell » Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:36 pm

fotis_g wrote:It would be great if you could add NBA, too.
Basically, I think that most of the people would like that!

Thanks in advance!

Sorry, missed this post. It already does recognise all Basketball markets.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby fotis_g » Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:20 am

GaryRussell wrote:Sorry, missed this post. It already does recognise all Basketball markets.

Yeah OK, but the problem focuses on the fact that the odds of your program are quite different from those on the site of betfair. I have downloaded the program that provided in that link
Code: Select all
http://gruss-software.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5712

and I think that is the latest version.

Is there any fix for the (correct) cross matching formula for the basketball matches?

Thanks is advance.
fotis_g

Postby GaryRussell » Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:14 am

fotis_g wrote:
GaryRussell wrote:Sorry, missed this post. It already does recognise all Basketball markets.

Yeah OK, but the problem focuses on the fact that the odds of your program are quite different from those on the site of betfair. I have downloaded the program that provided in that link
Code: Select all
http://gruss-software.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5712

and I think that is the latest version.

Is there any fix for the (correct) cross matching formula for the basketball matches?

Thanks is advance.

There isn't anything to fix, cross matching is calculated correctly. The same formula applies to all markets where Betfair apply cross matching. Are you sure you have enabled cross matching correctly? If it's active there should be a green "XM" button above the prices grid.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby warriorfullights » Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:06 am

I kinda thinking of this problem has been solved by Betfair. I heard about it in different types of forums before, but suddenly, everyone decided to keep silent. Does it mean that the bug has simply been fixed?
Image Happy Betting to all punters
warriorfullights

Postby forum1 » Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:19 pm

I would appreciate if cross matching could be applied to the
Volleyball -> matchOdds markets.

My current version is 1.1.0.66x82
forum1

Previous

Return to Announcements