Betting Assistant New Version

Here we will notify you of important information

Moderator: 2020vision

Re: Betting Assistant New Version

Postby GaryRussell » Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:54 pm

neeeel wrote:hi, another thing I have noticed, in AUS markets at least, ba.cancelbet only cancels a bet if the market the bet is in is open in gruss. In the previous version, it would cancel the bet even if the market wasnt open.

Version 1.3.0.14 lets you pass the market id to cancelBet(). Please install from https://www.gruss1-software.co.uk/Betti ... istant.msi
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby GaryRussell » Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:18 pm

welshlad wrote:Hi, a bug that occured in the old version is still happening in the latest (.13) version.

When viewing "Innings Runs" on a cricket match, then clicking on "225 runs or more" to bring up the Betfair price history graph, the whole program crashes.

It is happening right now on the SL v England game, does it every time

Thanks

Sorry this has been going on for a while now. I will double my efforts to track this down.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby clrocha » Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:45 pm

Hi,
Since the new api the market is too slow. My ping is around 150ms when it should be around 50ms. Is this going to be solv?
clrocha

Postby babyarber » Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:00 am

Just downloaded 1.3.0.14 but after installing when I select Market > Add to Quick Picklist > UK Win

and similiar functions all don't work.

So I have to manually add each race from the picklist... nightmare...

Any ideas?

I'm on Windows XP.
babyarber

Postby GaryRussell » Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:12 pm

babyarber wrote:Just downloaded 1.3.0.14 but after installing when I select Market > Add to Quick Picklist > UK Win

and similiar functions all don't work.

So I have to manually add each race from the picklist... nightmare...

Any ideas?

I'm on Windows XP.

That is strange. No one else is reporting this issue. Close the application and check if your PC is set to the right date and timezone and restart.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby GaryRussell » Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:16 pm

clrocha wrote:Hi,
Since the new api the market is too slow. My ping is around 150ms when it should be around 50ms. Is this going to be solv?

Is this on the grid or ladder interface?
If it's on the ladder interface is it also slow if you disable full market depth?
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby clrocha » Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:58 pm

It's on the ladder interface with or without full market depth. It's very bad. When i send a order to put a bet it freezes for a second or two and i can't see what is happening in the market. The market does not flow, it's like a digital sistem( square wave - 0 or 1), instead a analog( sin wave)...
clrocha

Postby GaryRussell » Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:33 pm

clrocha wrote:It's on the ladder interface with or without full market depth. It's very bad. When i send a order to put a bet it freezes for a second or two and i can't see what is happening in the market. The market does not flow, it's like a digital sistem( square wave - 0 or 1), instead a analog( sin wave)...

It's not like this for the majority of users so it's not our software. You have a poor connection. Where are you based?
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby clrocha » Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:05 pm

I'm from portugal. It's not my conection. I have 100Mbps conection and it's working fine...
clrocha

Postby GaryRussell » Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:20 pm

clrocha wrote:I'm from portugal. It's not my conection. I have 100Mbps conection and it's working fine...

What I mean is you have a poor connection to Betfair's API. Unfortunately some users do and we don't yet know the reason. They are all non UK users though.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby Morehopethan... » Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:12 am

Morning

After initially installing new version my 'notes' weren't working correctly. Basically most notes of more than a sentence or two would constantly flicker when I clicked on them. Usually if I spend a couple of minutes moving the cursor to the line between boxes sooner or later the note will appear in a readable version but this is very haphazard.

I tried installing version 13 to see if the bug has been fixed but there was no real difference.
Morehopethan...

Postby GaryRussell » Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:58 pm

Morehopethan... wrote:Morning

After initially installing new version my 'notes' weren't working correctly. Basically most notes of more than a sentence or two would constantly flicker when I clicked on them. Usually if I spend a couple of minutes moving the cursor to the line between boxes sooner or later the note will appear in a readable version but this is very haphazard.

I tried installing version 13 to see if the bug has been fixed but there was no real difference.

In grid interface preferences what values do you have in the following:-

1. Display selection tool tip for x seconds.
2. Wait x milliseconds before displaying tool tip.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby Latalomne » Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:50 pm

Something I just experienced: I had a bet amendment window open (intention being to reduce my odds on offer). Whilst it was open, the bet was partially matched. When I clicked submit, it placed a new bet at the new odds returning the stake to the full, pre-partially matched, amount, leaving me with a larger exposure than I'd intended.

Fortunately I spotted it and cancelled the extra....

v1.3.0.14
Latalomne

Postby Steve Voltage » Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:32 pm

Just cancelled my subscription. I have downloaded the latest version, can log in but then nothing happens. Enough is enough.
Steve Voltage

Postby MarkRussell » Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:13 pm

Steve Voltage wrote:Just cancelled my subscription. I have downloaded the latest version, can log in but then nothing happens. Enough is enough.

Did you email us to see if we could help, because I don't recall seeing an email from you.

Regards,
Mark
MarkRussell
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements