Betting Assistant New Version

Here we will notify you of important information

Moderator: 2020vision

Re: Betting Assistant New Version

Postby N Counter » Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:40 pm

Three of the problems that I am still contending with are: The last price matched value is often wrong;

Odds offered on the grid jump around. This is best seen for options that become impossible due to a goal being scored and continues to occur even when the market is suspended;

The odds available and money matched values on the money matched over time are often not accurate until the chart has refreshed at least once. These values also jump around like they do on the grid.

Ncounter.
N Counter

Postby Castillo » Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:07 am

Hi Gary

Ver 1.3.0.13

Had this happen quite a few times tonight. When some particular markets are CLOSED it continues to refresh in the Grid Interface but loses its link to the Excel Spreadsheet therefore not recognising the -1 trigger so it fails to proceed to the next market in the quickpicklist. It seems to be happening if the market has had the start time altered or if the market is abandoned and no longer available.

Cheers
Castillo
Castillo

Postby Happy Harry » Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:24 am

Hello Gary

I am going to email you some information from the excel log file. For some reason very occasionally BA is not placing bets. And I know that Betfair had issues here in Australia a couple of weeks ago - a few races periodically missed - and there was at least one race Saturday that bets were not placed on and so far one race today. I have captured the log for the 15:40 race @ Terang where the bets were placed and also the 15:58 Race @ Dubbo where the bets were not place. The log shows a gap in activity for the later race.

Anyway, I will send you the file after racing finishes today.

Thanks

HH
Happy Harry

Postby GaryRussell » Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:31 pm

Latalomne wrote:Something I just experienced: I had a bet amendment window open (intention being to reduce my odds on offer). Whilst it was open, the bet was partially matched. When I clicked submit, it placed a new bet at the new odds returning the stake to the full, pre-partially matched, amount, leaving me with a larger exposure than I'd intended.

Fortunately I spotted it and cancelled the extra....

v1.3.0.14

I think this is due to the fix I included to place a new bet when the stake is increased. Odds should have taken precedence. I will fix it as soon as possible.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby Morehopethan... » Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:02 am

[quote="GaryRussell"][quote="Morehopethan..."]Morning

After initially installing new version my 'notes' weren't working correctly. Basically most notes of more than a sentence or two would constantly flicker when I clicked on them. Usually if I spend a couple of minutes moving the cursor to the line between boxes sooner or later the note will appear in a readable version but this is very haphazard.

I tried installing version 13 to see if the bug has been fixed but there was no real difference.[/quote]
In grid interface preferences what values do you have in the following:-

1. Display selection tool tip for x seconds.
2. Wait x milliseconds before displaying tool tip.[/quote]

Morning Gary

Answer to question 1 is 5 seconds
and Question 2 is 1 millisecond

Cheers
Morehopethan...

Postby Happy Harry » Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:42 am

Hi there Gary

well todays Australian racing at least for me is a total disaster. I will send you the logs but markets after 17:40 not loading. Everything stopped working for a period and one of the sheets and tabs restarted. What I didnt notice is that of the others, only one had restarted.

Total crap.

HH
Happy Harry

Postby Happy Harry » Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:53 am

And me again Gary.

more information to add into the mix. I was running 10 sheets today. The first sheet recovered from the API issues so lost about 20 minutes of bets as did one of the remaining sheets - and not the next one either. The other 8 did not recover ........ however after noticing they were not processing I did two things.

1. Stepped on to each tab and reinitialized the AutoSelect Markets @ 1 minute - didn't seem to fix the problem.
2. Then Stepped manually onto the next market @ 1 minute for each sheet in turn for the next race - 20:45. After about the 4th sheet the rest all restarted.

Yep I understand it was most likely Betfair but this is the first time I have seen some sheets/tabs recover and not the lot.

HH
Happy Harry

Postby Fixador » Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:41 pm

ver 1.0.3.15 win7
installed this morning - after removing 1.0.3.14 via control panel ( 1.0.3.14 no problems )

Racecount down timer erratic : had a jump of 8 secs a couple of times, prices also freezing

Disconnected Excel - timer ok, prices frozen

Closed Excel - ???

Attempted to log on here - just lots of flashing in bottom left hand corner of txt. Closed firefox

open firefox :Check internet speed - ok

returned here - I am logged in - without logging in !

reckon thats clear as mud !
Fixador

Postby Fixador » Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:16 pm

Ok now, I'm calling it a 'glitch' my end of things.

and a belated Thank you Gary for resizing the Excel linking popup window
Fixador

Postby PeterSeth » Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:08 am

Hi, I have been encountering a nuisance problem, in that if I minimise BA, I am not able to then re-maximise it to full screen. I try to not accidentally minimise, and so avoid it, but on the occasions that it happens, the only option that I've found is to shut down and re-start the computer, log in again, at which point BA will open as a small screen in the top left of the main screen, and that is then able to be maximised to fullscreen. I have been working with v 1.3.0.8 for the last little while, and have now just upgraded to 1.3.0.15 but it's still happening the same. Nuisance value only, but would be nice to avoid those occasional re-boots!
PeterSeth

Postby mak » Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:11 pm

Gary or Mark
can we an update regarding results sheet? For the time being most of my bots report "result not available"
Are there any plans to find a solution ?
mak

Postby mak » Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:15 pm

* can we have...
mak

Postby sparta » Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:07 am

Just before kick off in Everton game tonight (7:50ish) I noticed the MyBets updates of matched/unmatched bets had failed to be pushed into excel. Came back again about 8:05. Bets were still getting placed though, and bets were showing in Gruss Bets Manager and everything else looked fine on Gruss and in connected excel workbook. I'm on 1.3.0.0. Anybody else have issues? Could a brief drop of internet connection at my end cause it?
sparta

Postby Morehopethan... » Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:04 am

[quote="Morehopethan..."][quote="GaryRussell"][quote="Morehopethan..."]Morning

After initially installing new version my 'notes' weren't working correctly. Basically most notes of more than a sentence or two would constantly flicker when I clicked on them. Usually if I spend a couple of minutes moving the cursor to the line between boxes sooner or later the note will appear in a readable version but this is very haphazard.

I tried installing version 13 to see if the bug has been fixed but there was no real difference.[/quote]
In grid interface preferences what values do you have in the following:-

1. Display selection tool tip for x seconds.
2. Wait x milliseconds before displaying tool tip.[/quote]

Morning Gary

Answer to question 1 is 5 seconds
and Question 2 is 1 millisecond

Cheers[/quote]

Hi have installed version 15 but still no luck. Most but all of my longer notes constantly flicker on and off when I click on the horses name in a race.
Morehopethan...

Postby Betscrew » Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:46 pm

Hi.
In grid interface:
If I click a selection on the profit column to show unmatched bets, I find the ability to update very intermittent - sometimes it works, other times it will not update no matter how many times I click.
The cancel button works every time.

This is probably not just on the new version, as I have noticed the same problem in the Betdq version too.

Thanks in advance for having a look at it.

Betscrew
Betscrew

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements