Betting Assistant New Version

Here we will notify you of important information

Moderator: 2020vision

Re: Betting Assistant New Version

Postby MarkRussell » Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:41 pm

ribofilio wrote:Average price column on grid going haywire on new version

Please see post above yours.

Betfair are aware the issue and are hoping to have it fixed by tomorrow morning.

Regards,
Mark
MarkRussell
Site Admin

Postby plato » Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:12 pm

Hi Gary

I can't get market up for todays soccer games. I am in NZ so we are about 12 hours ahead and market for 28 oct is not displaying.

Thanks for your help
plato

Postby plato » Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:18 pm

I figured out a temporary fix in changing computer time to European time zone. That works.
plato

Postby mariner1 » Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:18 pm

There also seems to be a problem with the Excel interface. BA is not reporting selection name on the results sheets but IS doing so on the MyBets option. ..
mariner1

Postby GaryRussell » Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:08 am

mariner1 wrote:There also seems to be a problem with the Excel interface. BA is not reporting selection name on the results sheets but IS doing so on the MyBets option. ..

I am aware of this, but it should be reporting the selection name when the bet is settled.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby mtysocks » Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:45 am

[quote="mtysocks"]Hi. I have just downloaded this new version and I cant login. I can login to the BF Website, but using the same details I cannot do so via the new Version. If I use the previous version of BA (on another computer) I can login with my details. Please can you help or point me in the right direction. Thanks[/quote]

It appears that the new API does not support "&" in the password. I changed my password on BF site and removed this character. I was then able to login via the new version without any problems.
mtysocks

Postby GaryRussell » Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:21 pm

mtysocks wrote:
mtysocks wrote:Hi. I have just downloaded this new version and I cant login. I can login to the BF Website, but using the same details I cannot do so via the new Version. If I use the previous version of BA (on another computer) I can login with my details. Please can you help or point me in the right direction. Thanks

It appears that the new API does not support "&" in the password. I changed my password on BF site and removed this character. I was then able to login via the new version without any problems.

Thanks for this information. I will look into this.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby davez » Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:26 am

Had to go back to the previous version after trying out the new one today, as the back odds 1 values keeps showing up in excel as 0 on multiple runners, basically rendering BA unusable for me. Note, I only use BA for Australian racing.

Is this one of the issues that Betfair is working to fix?
davez

Postby GaryRussell » Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:36 am

davez wrote:Had to go back to the previous version after trying out the new one today, as the back odds 1 values keeps showing up in excel as 0 on multiple runners, basically rendering BA unusable for me. Note, I only use BA for Australian racing.

Is this one of the issues that Betfair is working to fix?

Do you mean the BSP column?
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby mak » Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:54 am

Gary
when you'll find time, please have a look at Log Multiple Sheets Quick Link.

if Iog a sheet through Log Multiple Sheets Quick Link and then I try to log one more manual it opens the xl sheet but I can't find it in the drop down menu

i think there was something more misfunction but I don't remember it right now

** I have sent you a mail with BA Runaway.txt 1,2,3
mak

Postby davez » Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:46 am

[quote="GaryRussell"][quote="davez"]Had to go back to the previous version after trying out the new one today, as the back odds 1 values keeps showing up in excel as 0 on multiple runners, basically rendering BA unusable for me. Note, I only use BA for Australian racing.

Is this one of the issues that Betfair is working to fix?[/quote]
Do you mean the BSP column?[/quote]

Hi Gary, no the BSP column seemed fine - it was the exchange price, back odds 1 column (that is the column title in excel, cell F4) - the other odds, back odds 2 & back odds 3 were fine & showing the 2nd & 3rd exchange prices available, but leading up to the race jump the back odds 1 amount kept changing from what was showing on the exchange to zero & back again for multiple runners, thus throwing my worksheet into chaos.
davez

Postby davez » Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:50 am

I should add this was the case for multiple worksheets I has linked to BF, there were many runners with zero back odds 1 showing while the exchange prices displaying in BA appeared normal.
davez

Postby KESIMKESIM » Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:56 am

Hi Gary/Mark,

I have the same problem as Davez.

BA now 'shows' sub £1 money available on the screen against the odds. For example if 46p is available at odds of 29 then the BA screen will show 29, but will be blank for the amount of money. On the spreadsheet that I attach to the market it would show BOTH the odds and the money available as zero, i.e. that would be in columns B, C or D, E or F, G for whichever horse it is. I hope I've explained this o.k.?!

I presume this must be some kind of 'market depth' setting or something on the new API which needs putting into the new version of BA.

Grateful if you can advise whether it is something that can be tweaked at your end or else I'll have to figure a way round it in my code.

In the short term I'll just have to go back to the old version.

Many Thanks.
KESIMKESIM

Postby davez » Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:29 am

[quote="KESIMKESIM"]Hi Gary/Mark,

I have the same problem as Davez.

BA now 'shows' sub £1 money available on the screen against the odds. For example if 46p is available at odds of 29 then the BA screen will show 29, but will be blank for the amount of money. On the spreadsheet that I attach to the market it would show BOTH the odds and the money available as zero, i.e. that would be in columns B, C or D, E or F, G for whichever horse it is. I hope I've explained this o.k.?!

I presume this must be some kind of 'market depth' setting or something on the new API which needs putting into the new version of BA.

Grateful if you can advise whether it is something that can be tweaked at your end or else I'll have to figure a way round it in my code.

In the short term I'll just have to go back to the old version.

Many Thanks.[/quote]

Interesting KESIMKESIM, I didn't have the time to examine what was going on but thanks to your post should be able to code around the problem if this isn't fixed by 10 November, but obviously that wouldn't be ideal.
davez

Postby forum1 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:29 pm

Installed new version, but can't place new bets.

I'm trying to do so manually in in-play soccer markets and I have the indication : Processing... Bet will be placed in 10 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 0 second(s). and there nothing happens.
forum1

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements