Stuck at Loading Markets

Here we will notify you of important information

Moderator: 2020vision

Re: Stuck at Loading Markets

Postby MarkRussell » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:37 pm

slochin wrote:Hello,
I have been stuck at loading markets and downloaded and installed from link above.It worked ok yesterday but now today when I start the Betting Assistant it gets to the loading stage and stalls again.

What version number is showing in the program Title Bar when it is stuck.

Regards,
Mark
MarkRussell
Site Admin

Postby tradeaj71 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:46 pm

I am having issues with the new version when working with multiple sheets. I have had numerous instances since Sunday where logging/updating of one or more sheets has simply stopped whilst it continues as normal on the other sheets. This is a new problem and I have not encountered it with previous versions of BA.

I have been racking my brain to establish if there is something on my side that is causing this but I cannot see anything. I have put in place a 'sticking plaster' to stop betting/trading if there is a mismatch in the time of day fields but this is obviously not really viable beyond the short term.

Any ideas?
tradeaj71

Postby slochin » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:49 pm

Hello,
Well it eventually got there but took an exceptionally long time compared to prior market loads.
slochin

Postby tradeaj71 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:17 pm

Further to my above, and having had the same thing happen again, I will add a bit more detail.

The images show the time ' mismatch' between two linked sheets (the same market) within the same workbook.

The BA "Excel Link Activity" logs the following error:
12:49:53:107: Severe error:System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x8001010A): The message filter indicated that the application is busy. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8001010A (RPC_E_SERVERCALL_RETRYLATER))
at System.RuntimeType.InvokeDispMethod(String name, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Object target, Object[] args, Boolean[] byrefModifiers, Int32 culture, String[] namedParameters)
at System.RuntimeType.InvokeMember(String name, BindingFlags bindingFlags, Binder binder, Object target, Object[] providedArgs, ParameterModifier[] modifiers, CultureInfo culture, String[] namedParams)
at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.VBBinder.InvokeMember(String name, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Type objType, IReflect objIReflect, Object target, Object[] args, String[] namedParameters)
at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.LateBinding.LateGet(Object o, Type objType, String name, Object[] args, String[] paramnames, Boolean[] CopyBack)
at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.NewLateBinding.LateGet(Object Instance, Type Type, String MemberName, Object[] Arguments, String[] ArgumentNames, Type[] TypeArguments, Boolean[] CopyBack)
at Betting_Assistant.Excel.setCells(Object xlRange, Object[,] wCells, String action)
at Betting_Assistant.Excel.ExcelUpdateThread()
unquote
Attachments
EW2.PNG
EW2.PNG (5.49 KiB) Viewed 37991 times
EW1.PNG
EW1.PNG (7.13 KiB) Viewed 37991 times
tradeaj71

Postby tradeaj71 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:57 pm

OK, so after some testing, things appear to be much more stable after disabling all of the new 'streaming' functionality in version 1.3.0.38j. Will tentatively deploy it live for small stakes in the next race.

Is it just a case of my system being overloaded?
tradeaj71

Postby moscow » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:12 pm

have the same issue, the program stuck while loading market (version 38j). Is it possible to use previous stable version?
moscow

Postby MarkRussell » Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:41 pm

moscow wrote:have the same issue, the program stuck while loading market (version 38j). Is it possible to use previous stable version?

The current version which has the new streaming is 1.3.0.38k and is stable.
There are some issue relating to installation problems where the users is using an older operating system such as Windows XP.
This can be downloaded via the following link:-
http://www.gruss-software.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=9860

Otherwise you can still download version 1.3.0.37a from the downloads page which is the pre-streaming version.
Go to http://www.gruss-software.co.uk/downloads.asp

Regards,
Mark
MarkRussell
Site Admin

Postby moscow » Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:31 pm

[quote="MarkRussell"]
The current version which has the new streaming is 1.3.0.38k and is stable.
Regards,
Mark[/quote]

Thanks Mark!

Updating to 38k didnt help. WIll use 37 for some time
moscow

Postby MGG » Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:16 pm

Still running XP.

Have tried 1.3.0.38K and 1.3.0.38l - where can I download earlier versions? Still no luck at allowing me to login to Betfair.

Cheers

Michael
MGG

Postby MGG » Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:20 pm

Ignore previous - found download link. Am back in - !!
MGG

Previous

Return to Announcements