Betfair csv files

Discuss anything related to using the program (eg. triggered betting tactics)

Moderator: 2020vision

Betfair csv files

Postby vanbuuts » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:28 pm

Seems like Betfair have pulled the plug on there promo site that used to provide handy daily csv files. :cry:

Hopefully juts a temporary glitch, but seems like these are now being made available at £99 per month in a .tar format download only in monthly batches/
vanbuuts

Re: Betfair csv files

Postby Captain Sensible » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:30 pm

Yep it's annoying, I collected them daily using a bot to dump them into a mysql database but it's been flaky for a while now. Looks like they've finally pulled the plug. Bit annoying as I'd been collecting them for years but to be honest don't think I've ever gathered anything too interesting from them so might be a blessing in disguise.

I'll have to look at the free stuff they're currently providing see it that replaces the current BSP files. I doubt I'd need the £99 option but I suppose if it is does win you money £25 a week isn't that much to pay.
Captain Sensible

Postby Captain Sensible » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:35 pm

Just ran my code again and it's retreived today's files and my missing ones from earlier in the week.

Seems the site is back up again so might just be erratic rather than taken down as it's used for the BSP data rather than the all the price data the other data files hold.
Captain Sensible

Postby vanbuuts » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:31 pm

HI CS, yes noted they had returned mid-afternoon. Very strange.

A great source of data - hopefully it continues
vanbuuts

Postby mike » Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:30 pm

Hi,
Where can i find these daily csv files?

Thanks
Mike
mike

Postby Captain Sensible » Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:27 pm

Captain Sensible