Customer ID

Discuss anything related to using the program (eg. triggered betting tactics)

Moderator: 2020vision

Customer ID

Postby Haviton » Wed May 16, 2018 3:21 pm

I am trying to resubscribe but it is asking for my Gruss Customer ID

If I leave it blank, a pop up appears asking for me to enter my Betfair ID, which I do, but that doesnt work

Anyone???
Haviton

Re: Customer ID

Postby MarkRussell » Wed May 16, 2018 5:10 pm

Hi,

To set up a subscription you need to use your Gruss Customer ID which the software displays.

If you have access to the software then you can see the ID by clicking on Subscription from the Menu in the software.
If your access has already expired then the ID should be displayed when you try to log in.

The ID will be GRUSSBA followed by a number.

Regards,
Mark
MarkRussell
Site Admin

Postby dealbanker » Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:53 am

Hello Mark

I have a similar situation but when I submit my ID, it says `customer id not found'. (?)

cheers
Dealbanker
dealbanker

Postby MarkRussell » Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:26 am

dealbanker wrote:Hello Mark

I have a similar situation but when I submit my ID, it says `customer id not found'. (?)

cheers
Dealbanker

Hi,

Please email admin@gruss-software.co.uk

Regards,
Mark
MarkRussell
Site Admin

Postby dealbanker » Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:18 am

Thank you Mark

Problem solved, yes I had a space in the ID.

cheers

Dealbanker
dealbanker

Return to Discussion