Logging multiple Match Odds football markets

Discuss anything related to using the program (eg. triggered betting tactics)

Moderator: 2020vision

Logging multiple Match Odds football markets

Postby MatGreenaway » Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:40 pm

Hi,

I am trying something new with Excel triggered football markets. For over a decade, I am used to the simplicity of Excel triggered betting on UK horse racing markets - load the day in (and that can be automated with cell Q2 in Excel) and autoload each market at the off-time.

But with what I am doing on the football, I am having to open a new tab for each match (and this Saturday, that is probably over 30 tabs to cover Scottish Prem, English Champ and English League 1) and then put them in a different section on one spreadsheet (and that if I link a tab to the same spreadsheet for the second time, it warns me it is already pointing to there; if I link it a third time, I get two prompts; by the time I have linked 30 tabs to the same spreadsheet, I have to click the warning 29 times!)

Plus, I have to open out the 'Soccer Fixtures' section, go to the relevant date, scroll through potentially hundreds of matches from across the world and then scroll down through the plethora of markets to find Match Odds. I know I can search, but that still seems cumbersome.

Am I just missing a simpler way of doing this? Just to add a tiny bit of info, in my spreadsheet, I have some header info then load each tab at A11, A21, A31, A41, A51... If the matches are two hours apart, I know I can add to the quick pick list and then autoload that market.

Thanks for any help as always. Great forum and great products. Hope you all have a good days betting!

Mat
MatGreenaway

Re: Logging multiple Match Odds football markets

Postby mike » Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:32 pm

Hi Mat,

You can load multiple soccer (and tennis) markets in one sheet by clicking Market -> Coupon Markets menu.

Succes
mike

Return to Discussion