BETDAQ Streaming Option

Discuss anything related to using the program (eg. triggered betting tactics)

Moderator: 2020vision

BETDAQ Streaming Option

Postby Deestar » Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:04 am

Hi,

I see Betdaq have (are?) launching an API streaming service. Is/will the Betdaq assistant be stream capable?

Thanks in advance...
Deestar

Re: BETDAQ Streaming Option

Postby MarkRussell » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:54 pm

Hi,

They do have a new API version but it will require a lot of work to move on to it.

We will definitely try to make use of the new features that it provides but it will take a long time.

Regards,
Mark
MarkRussell
Site Admin

Postby Deestar » Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:14 pm

Thanks Mark. Appreciate that it may be some time down the track. I know I would be willing to pay a sub for future use of an up to date Betdaq option.
Deestar

Postby verance » Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:40 pm

I'd also be willing to pay a sub for this.

Anybody know of any other developers able to produce bespoke bots for this?
verance

Postby Drunkenight » Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:57 pm

Yes Betdaq's new streaming version came out in February/March. It would be great to see streaming added to the Betdaq Betting Assistant.
Drunkenight

Return to Discussion