Error Loading Markets

Discuss anything related to using the program (eg. triggered betting tactics)

Moderator: 2020vision

Error Loading Markets

Postby Haviton » Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:19 pm

Anyone else having issues ?

Logs in but no markets loading

Thanks
Haviton

Re: Error Loading Markets

Postby Haviton » Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:39 pm

Saying

Line 108
Char 5
Error Invalid Arguement
Code 0
http://www.gruss-software.co.uk/Betting ... nctions.js
Haviton

Postby George » Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:49 pm

Yep, can't fetch markets...
George

Postby George » Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:57 pm

Sorry; shut it down, restarted, BA updated... all works again.
Don't often restart BA, just runs all time ;-)
George

Postby Haviton » Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:07 pm

Hi

I reloaded it multiple times to the same result so un-installed and re download and all good now.
Haviton

Postby tjorch » Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:44 am

Hi,I have had this problem since it was updated a week or so ago, I run Windows 7, I have been getting around it by Deleting and Downloading a fresh copy, but it's getting Very frustrating/ annoying to have do this everyday. Please can someone sort this out. Terry :(
tjorch

Postby Captain Sensible » Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:53 am

I've had a few problems logging in and graphs at times. I had a search and reckon it could be down to the web browser control defaulting to ie7 which Betfair no longer support, or legacy code no longer being supported in later versions of IE.
Captain Sensible

Postby MarkRussell » Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:07 am

tjorch wrote:Hi,I have had this problem since it was updated a week or so ago, I run Windows 7, I have been getting around it by Deleting and Downloading a fresh copy, but it's getting Very frustrating/ annoying to have do this everyday. Please can someone sort this out. Terry :(

Hi,

Obviously, you shouldn't be having to do that but it's nothing to do with the update.
It's certainly not happening to everyone.
Can you email a Diagnostic Log to admin@gruss-software.co.uk
Once you have logged in go to the Options Menu and select "Open Settings Folder"
A File Explorer Window will open where you can go into the Diagnostic Logs Folder.
Send a Log from a date where the problem occurred, e.g. the log from yesterday would be named BA_Diagnostic-2019-02-20.log

Regards,
Mark
MarkRussell
Site Admin

Postby Odds On » Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:48 am

Same problem here, will not progress past "Fetching Markets" I will be sending that file to the developers
Cheers
Odds On
Odds On

Postby MarkRussell » Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:03 am

Hi,

We are aware that some users are having this problem.
Gary has been working on a workaround to try to get past the API call that is failing and causing this problem.
Please can you uninstall once more via Windows Control Panel and then install via the following link:-

http://www.gruss-software.co.uk/Betting_Assistant/Betting_Assistant.msi

It should fix the problem for those users who have encountered this problem.

Regards,
Mark
MarkRussell
Site Admin

Return to Discussion