How long does it take after subscribing to be able to use BA

Discuss anything related to using the program (eg. triggered betting tactics)

Moderator: 2020vision

How long does it take after subscribing to be able to use BA

Postby Balb0wa » Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:29 am

Subscribed 15 mins ago, has someone got to flick a switch for me?

Thanks
Balb0wa

Postby GaryRussell » Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:35 am

It has to be done manually so you need to allow 24 hours as we still have day jobs, but at as it's the weekend it will be processed within the next few minutes.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby Balb0wa » Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:38 am

GaryRussell wrote:It has to be done manually so you need to allow 24 hours as we still have day jobs, but at as it's the weekend it will be processed within the next few minutes.

Many thanks Gary , its a great program, keep up the good work.
Balb0wa

Postby Mitch » Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:41 am

Sorry to be a pain but would you be able to do mine as well please Gary. Just got home after a few days away and didn't realise it had to be done manually by you.

Thank you :)
Mitch

Postby filo » Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:47 pm

S'cuse my impatience, but when will any new features be added for us subscribers? :lol:
filo

Postby GaryRussell » Sun Apr 01, 2007 1:27 pm

We had more issues to resolve than we anticipated and there are still issues, but I will be releasing version 1 as a Beta version in the next few days which will include the stop loss feature as promised. The Beta version will be a separate installation to the live version allowing you to test the new features, but still have the option of using the live (stable) version if any problems are found. I should have done it this way a long time ago.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby Metio » Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:24 pm

Hi Gary,

I'm a new subscriber from Italy ;)

Many thanks for your work
Metio

Return to Discussion