Backing at the Final BFSP odds.

Discuss anything related to using the program (eg. triggered betting tactics)

Moderator: 2020vision

Backing at the Final BFSP odds.

Postby mandarin » Sat Mar 04, 2023 10:54 pm

I want to back at BFSP and see that there are 2 triggers BACKSP and BACK-SP. What is the difference? I want to make a back bet and get matched at the final published BFSP. How would I guarantee that please? Thanks.
mandarin

Re: Backing at the Final BFSP odds.

Postby Captain Sensible » Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:57 am

BACKSP places money directly into the BSP pool so that's the trigger you need to use if you only want your bet at the final BSP price. BACKSP also allows you to set a limit of what odds you'll accept.

Back-sp places the bet into the exchange and if unmatched at the off gets converted to a BSP bet so could get matched at whatever odds you submitted depending on the price you place at.

Both have their pluses and negatives, you can't cancel a backsp bet but does allow you to set minimum odds, you can cancel a back-sp bet but can't set minimum odds.
Captain Sensible

Re: Backing at the Final BFSP odds.

Postby mandarin » Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:00 am

Thanks Captain - that's exactly what I wanted.
mandarin

Return to Discussion