Discuss anything related to using the program (eg. triggered betting tactics)

Moderator: 2020vision

Postby Horseman » Wed Apr 04, 2007 1:59 pm

HI !

Im searching for a software where i can log individual prices.
example:

BA has this option disabled.
Horseman

Postby Uncle Ernie » Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:36 pm

The old site scraper version used to allow it. Don't know if it still does as I haven't got it installed.

As betfair sell the data or make large charges for it via the API it's been disabled on the API version otherwise Gary would have to pay for the separate API licence.
Uncle Ernie

Postby Horseman » Wed Apr 04, 2007 4:53 pm

Thank you Uncle Ernie !

Can someone confirm me that the NON API allows LOGGING INDIVIDUAL PRICES ?
Horseman

Postby Ian » Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:05 pm

Yes, it does.
Ian

Postby Horseman » Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:41 pm

Anyone knows other software where i can log live the betfair prices ?
Horseman

Postby Ian » Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:35 am

BetMarket Scanner

MarketFreeder Pro

Bet Angel Pro (?)
Ian

Postby treehead » Sun May 06, 2007 11:12 pm

Hello there,

I miss that function that lets me spend hours downloading inplay football price stats, and now I find that it is still possibly available.
It's early hours of the morning and I'm dancing around my untidy room with happiness on learning this, but I better stop because I'll wake my kids up.
So please can anyone tell me how I can download the nonAPI version to do this.
Thank you to the Gruss men and all you wonderful people out there in Gruss Forumland for so much heart warming information.
Sorry about the ramble...... not use to communicating with anyone over three feet high

cheer

Mr Treehead
treehead

Return to Discussion