New beta version - is it a free test?

Discuss anything related to using the program (eg. triggered betting tactics)

Moderator: 2020vision

New beta version - is it a free test?

Postby one cool dog » Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:41 pm

Hi

As I thought, I do not have time quite yet to download and pay for the new version due to work commitments. I did just do something, which i believe downloaded the new version, and it says I have 20 days trial at the top of the software. However, it then flashes up I have to pay via Paypal.

Is the new Beta version available as a free trial ? I have been a member for quite a while, so possibly not.

Regards
one cool dog

Postby MarkRussell » Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:17 pm

Hi,

The new beta version is an upgrade of Betting Assistant, it is still the same program but with new features.
So as before new users get a 30 day free trial after that subscription is required, so if you were using the program before and have used your free 30 days then you will need to subscribe.
The big difference is that the beta version is not an enforced upgrade, you can continue to use ver 0.99z37 or choose to try the beta version.
MarkRussell
Site Admin

Postby bacchic » Tue May 15, 2007 8:44 am

how do we 'opt in' to beta version.
i've just subscribed but would like to use a version featuring a stop loss/auto level feature (sounds like beta has that).
where do I get the beta download?
Many thanks in anticipation of assitance.
Great work overall on what is still a great product at a great price.
Cheers
bacchic

Postby Spud » Tue May 15, 2007 9:57 am

Spud

Postby bacchic » Tue May 15, 2007 10:40 am

thanks spud!
bacchic

Return to Discussion