Invitation

Discuss anything related to using the program (eg. triggered betting tactics)

Moderator: 2020vision

Invitation

Postby thunderfoot » Fri Dec 23, 2005 2:00 pm

This is not an effort to 'poach' subscribers from this forum. If there are serious objections to this post, then I will willingly delete it.

I am also a member of another forum, and to become a member it is by invitation only.

It is a small group of 'like-minded-people' discussing the 'techniques' of trading using various software ('Bots'), and posting of trading activities on Betfair .... personally I prefer Gary's application over any others.

If interested let me know. The Forum Owner is limiting the number of subscribers (currently about 15) and will be cancelling 'lurkers' subscriptions, to discourage these from benefitting from information without giving any back.
Last edited by thunderfoot on Wed Dec 28, 2005 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thunderfoot

Postby GeorgeUK » Sat Dec 24, 2005 2:54 pm

Sounds interesting, but unfortunately i wouldn't be able to give any advice back. Good luck with this - and let us know when you make your first milion :wink:
previously known as Gaseous (on the betfair forum)
GeorgeUK

Postby one cool dog » Tue Feb 28, 2006 9:36 pm

Hi there

I am interested in learning much more about this whole scene but know only limited stuff about Excel. If I am allowed, because I am of no use on the programming side, Id like a look in. I have a good horse racing knowledge if that is of any help to anyone. I would be happy to explain more via an email to someone.
one cool dog

Postby thunderfoot » Tue Feb 28, 2006 10:00 pm

For information ...... the group didn't last very long ...... ended last week.
thunderfoot

Return to Discussion