New Spreadsheet added

Discuss anything related to using the program (eg. triggered betting tactics)

Moderator: 2020vision

New Spreadsheet added

Postby eyesnack » Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:51 am

Hi Guys,

added a new spreadsheet if anybody wants it :P http://www.thepostman.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/index.htm

Good luck
eyesnack
eyesnack

Postby tkp » Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:48 am

Dude - inspired !
tkp
tkp

Postby knot » Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:41 pm

excellent :D
knot

Postby lofcfan » Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:06 am

First Class, thanks very much, look forward to the next installment.

Gaz
lofcfan

Postby Horseman » Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:40 am

Hi the download link of exebet isnt working !
Horseman

Postby MarioArt » Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:37 pm

works perfectly....
MarioArt

Postby Mattmid » Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:13 pm

Download link doesn't seem to be working for exexbet??
Mattmid

exebet

Postby eyesnack » Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:16 pm

hi guys the reason the exebet spreadsheet won't download is because its not available yet. (exebet is also the website name) I will release this spreadsheet once I have finished testing it.
eyesnack

Postby Mattmid » Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:51 am

ok, thanks. :D
Mattmid

Re: New Spreadsheet added

Postby iankn73 » Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:20 pm

eyesnack wrote:Hi Guys,

added a new spreadsheet if anybody wants it :P http://www.thepostman.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/index.htm

Good luck
eyesnack

Hi eyesnack,

I have just recented stumbled upon BA and this forum and am I glad I did, it looks to have so....much potential. I have just downloaded your
AutoLayandBack.xls and Runners.iqy which is awesome by the way thanks so much!! I tried running this with BA this afternoon and I cant get BA to interact/load the Data In worksheet is there something I'm doing wrong as I can get all the horses loaded from attheraces site ok.

I have BA pointing to the Autolaynback workbook name and Data In and A1 as the top left hand cell but I cant get the race data to load? I'm using the latest beta version 1.0.0.46. I also have triggered betting ticked and log current price ticked!

Any ideas would be great. I'm also looking froward to your other Excel spreadsheet which your currently working on!

Thank you so much for your efforts!:wink:

Cheers,

Ian
iankn73

Re: New Spreadsheet added

Postby iankn73 » Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:15 pm

iankn73 wrote:
eyesnack wrote:Hi Guys,

Good luck
eyesnack

Hi eyesnack,

I have just recented stumbled upon BA and this forum and am I glad I did, it looks to have so....much potential. I have just downloaded your
AutoLayandBack.xls and Runners.iqy which is awesome by the way thanks so much!! I tried running this with BA this afternoon and I cant get BA to interact/load the Data In worksheet is there something I'm doing wrong as I can get all the horses loaded from attheraces site ok.

I have BA pointing to the Autolaynback workbook name and Data In and A1 as the top left hand cell but I cant get the race data to load? I'm using the latest beta version 1.0.0.46. I also have triggered betting ticked and log current price ticked!

Any ideas would be great. I'm also looking froward to your other Excel spreadsheet which your currently working on!

Thank you so much for your efforts!:wink:

Cheers,

Ian

It wouldnt be anything to do with the "Data In" sheet being protected and thats why it wont update the races?
iankn73

Postby GaryRussell » Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:27 pm

Yes, it appears to be because the worksheet is protected, eyesnack will need to unprotect it for you.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby iankn73 » Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:32 pm

GaryRussell wrote:Yes, it appears to be because the worksheet is protected, eyesnack will need to unprotect it for you.

Hi Gary,

Thanks for gettting back so quickly as I was nearly pulling my hair out! At least I know what the problem is now. I was hoping to Lay some horses this afternoon based on the spreadsheet. Oh well I'll just have to wait until eyesnack gets back to me. :wink:

Cheers,

Ian
iankn73

Postby eyesnack » Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:29 pm

Sorry guys i did not mean to protect the sheet I have uploaded a new one for you :lol: Ian I have also left you a PM
eyesnack

Postby iankn73 » Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:47 pm

eyesnack wrote:Sorry guys i did not mean to protect the sheet I have uploaded a new one for you :lol: Ian I have also left you a PM

No worries eyesnack, I have just downloaded the revised spreadsheet and will try it out tomorrow. Thanks for your efforts if only there were others out there like you willing to share their work! I have used excel in the past but not on this scale and it will be a challenging learning curve and I will try to help others when possible.

Thanks,

Ian
iankn73

Next

Return to Discussion