automated betting sheet

Discuss anything related to using the program (eg. triggered betting tactics)

Moderator: 2020vision

automated betting sheet

Postby Horseman » Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:53 am

As i am not able to place all my bets before my work i am searching for an automated "TRIGGER SHEET"

Unfortunatley im not so good like many Pro´s here in the forum with macros and excel.

I am searching for an automated betting sheet where i can setup my bets around 5-40 a day.

I mean:

What bet to place from the market menu
When you want the bets placing
What stake you want it to place
What odds (oddsrange etc)
What type of bet (back or lay) etc.

Horseman

PS. @ GARY is it possible to implement an automated placement feature ?
Horseman

Postby dermag » Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:31 am

Somebody placed a link to a sheet that [I think] would do exactly as you asked.

I think this is it http://www.gruss-software.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1473

When you get to the web page I believe you want the AutoBet V1
dermag

Postby Horseman » Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:34 am

Thank you i know the link but the sheet that i need :) is exebet and not for download

PLEASE HELP
Horseman

Exebet

Postby sjaak1943 » Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:47 pm

The site seems ok to me.
I have the sheet downloaded.
sjaak1943

Postby GeorgeUK » Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:09 pm

Horseman - had a quick look at the site, and from the demos, it looks like it will do all you want except the "when to bet". Not sure if it only places the bets when it goes inrunning. (Don't have sound on my work pc so not sure)

If you follow the link, goto downloads on the left menu and download the Autobet V1 zip file. You should then be able to open this using winzip or something similar (see www.download.com if you don't have anything that will unzip).
previously known as Gaseous (on the betfair forum)
GeorgeUK

Postby Horseman » Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:43 pm

no the 2 sheets on the donwload site are ok BUT the one one the first site called EXEBET is what i need as the other ones are only for INPLAY

i
Horseman

spreadsheet

Postby eyesnack » Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:40 pm

Hi Horseman,

You are correct the spreadsheet only places bets once the race is in-play , however i can make the sheet back regardless of the state of the race. I have sent you a PM if you want me to have a look at making you a spreadsheet that will do something more specific for your requirements.
eyesnack

Return to Discussion