Excel Spreadsheet wanted for use with Betting Assistant

Discuss anything related to using the program (eg. triggered betting tactics)

Moderator: 2020vision

Excel Spreadsheet wanted for use with Betting Assistant

Postby colmac2 » Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:57 pm

Hi

I am looking for an Excel spreadsheet which will place my lays automatically and also chase losses. For example if I lay a horse using a stake of say £2 and lose £10 I would wish to recover the loss plus my lost profit+plus my normal stake (£10 loss+lost profit £2+next stake£2= £14 stake). I would only want the macro to chase the loss once and then revert on my next lay to my normal stake.

I want to load my selections each morning would also like to be able to globally specify a number of horses in a race and a range of acceptable odds.

If anyone has such a spreadsheet then I would be happy to purchase it.

Looking forward to hearing from someone soon.

Colin
colmac2

Is this you Colin?

Postby WhyLose » Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:21 pm

If so you appear determined. I'll have another word with RonBot's dad.
WUBT - When U Bet Today - Betting Exchange Radio. A WUBT archive is still at www.rheagavin.com using Betting Assistant via Excel triggered betting. And a new blog at www.JuiceStorm.com.
WhyLose

And don't forget commission!

Postby WhyLose » Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:25 pm

If we haven't corresponded before you may be interested in clicking my www below.
WUBT - When U Bet Today - Betting Exchange Radio. A WUBT archive is still at www.rheagavin.com using Betting Assistant via Excel triggered betting. And a new blog at www.JuiceStorm.com.
WhyLose

Postby colmac2 » Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:32 am

Hi Why Lose.

Yes it was me. Thanks for any help you can give me.

Good luck with the impending childbirth! Hope everything goes smoothly.

Cheers

Colin
colmac2

Hi Colin

Postby WhyLose » Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:04 am

Thanks mate. I've sent an email to Ron pointing him to this thread.
WhyLose

Re: Is this you Colin?

Postby mellenec » Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:44 am

Hi, Whylose,
I 'd like to place Lay bets on the 2nd favorite, with some conditions, for all the UK/Irish races of the day.
Can the software you use do that?
mellenec

Postby WhyLose » Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:33 pm

mellenec wrote:Hi, Whylose, I 'd like to place Lay bets on the 2nd favorite, with some conditions, for all the UK/Irish races of the day. Can the software you use do that?
Not as it is set up currently. The author is aware of this thread and I think he'll drop in soon. He may even comment. Sorry I can't help further but I haven't got much of a clue on Excel. I've only just figured how to add a column of numbers!
WhyLose

Postby mellenec » Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:01 pm

WhyLose wrote:
mellenec wrote:Hi, Whylose, I 'd like to place Lay bets on the 2nd favorite, with some conditions, for all the UK/Irish races of the day. Can the software you use do that?
Not as it is set up currently. The author is aware of this thread and I think he'll drop in soon. He may even comment. Sorry I can't help further but I haven't got much of a clue on Excel. I've only just figured how to add a column of numbers!

Ok, don't worry, Ronnie has mailed me.
Good luck with Excel !
mellenec

Postby knot » Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:46 am

Ronnie please pm me as i would like to talk to you. :)

http://gruss-software.co.uk/forum/viewt ... ase+losses
knot

Postby dermag » Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:40 pm

I'd also like a spreadsheet that wins for me automatically!
dermag

Don't we all!

Postby WhyLose » Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:39 pm

dermag wrote:I'd also like a spreadsheet that wins for me automatically!
It was a tough day for RonBot today due to my selections. Not a day for laying IMO. Tremendous value for backers though.
WhyLose

Return to Discussion