New Bets Manager

Discuss anything related to using the program (eg. triggered betting tactics)

Moderator: 2020vision

New Bets Manager

Postby pugs » Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:09 pm

Hello Gary and Mark

Just thought i'd ask how the new bets manager was coming along (anticipation is getting the better of me lol)

I know you have been very busy doing some sterling work with gruss programmes and they have come on leaps and bounds since your full time status. i hope its all working out as well for you as it is for us.

Have you finalised functionality of the new bet manager yet, do your plans include a lay field with verify bets option, like Betfair/scripts?

A Good bet manager is particularly important to me when trading football correct score markets, i try to trade most scores so having as many scores displayed as possible is essential, plus the ability to amend bets quickly when arbing between markets is also essential, not forgetting placing your bets into the market as quickly as possible after "suspend", re-LayField.

Also it will be nice not to have to keep going back to native interface in horseracing to lay field in-running when theres a short priced fav.

Anyway a big thank you for all your hard work over the last few months, now get back to work :lol: :lol:
pugs

Postby GaryRussell » Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:42 pm

I am working on a new bets manager and here is a screenshot to prove it. It will be a week or so before I release it in the Alpha version though. Also can you explain why you have to switch back to the native interface to lay the field in running when there is a short price fav?

GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby pugs » Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:53 pm

Wow that's big lol.

I knew you was working on it because of a post a few weeks back, but didn't know it was this close, cant wait to try it on correct score market.

The problem (for me) with not having a verify bets when laying the field is you can never lay the field higher than lowest priced horse, ie i lay certain races at evens or above but if fav is less than say 3 i need to cancel or amend my lay price on that runner before submitting, which you can do with Betfair/scripts.

Plus laying the field in correct score market is a fast starting point for placing and managing multiple bets, ie if a goal has just been scored (1-0) and i think another 2 goals is about a 12/1 shot, i will lay field at 11, but amend 1-0, 1-1, 2-0 accordingly, before submitting. Then i can continually amend all bets i have placed to trade or arb with other markets, its just so much quicker than placing every bet individually.

Gary your scripts alone are well worth the subscription fee, everything else is a huge bonus. The native interface has become almost impossible to re-size to the extent of displaying several markets on one screen (multiple browsers) and still be practical to use. But with the Beta having so many options that i'm not currently using so can be un-ticked, i will hopefully be able to re-size and monitor 3 makets on one screen, whilst having the advantage of using a very slick high speed programme, that doesn't push my recourses to the limit.

Cheers Gary and best regards :D
pugs

Postby pugs » Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:36 pm

I did of coarse mean "resources" :lol:
pugs

Return to Discussion