Is API version going to require the .NET framework to run

Discuss anything related to using the program (eg. triggered betting tactics)

Moderator: 2020vision

Is API version going to require the .NET framework to run

Postby parisd » Fri Jan 27, 2006 9:11 pm

As .NET framework is quite big I hesitate to install and run it permanently on my computer to try the current version of the BA software
parisd

Postby GaryRussell » Sat Jan 28, 2006 7:47 pm

Unfortunately it will need the framework as I am still using VB.Net. Sorry.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby Captain Sensible » Sat Jan 28, 2006 8:09 pm

Any idea when it's likely to be ready Gary ?

And any chance of releasing a cut down version that just exports the data to excel and allows the current triggers to be used. I'm sure a lot of people use it for the triggered betting
Captain Sensible

Postby Ian » Sat Jan 28, 2006 8:37 pm

I would like a cut down version just for Excel as well
Ian

Postby Captain Sensible » Sun Jan 29, 2006 2:07 pm

I find the current version 98z slower than previous versions and most of the stuff the program generates like the wom etc can be replicated using excel anyway.

The main advantage of garys software is that it allows us to make our own bots using excel so we can tailor to our own betting preferences. I see betfair have now released a free API with limited bet placement which might be worth looking into.
Captain Sensible

Return to Discussion