BETTINGSCHOOL videos and excel

Discuss anything related to using the program (eg. triggered betting tactics)

Moderator: 2020vision

BETTINGSCHOOL videos and excel

Postby remi1remi1 » Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:41 am

i have watched the video's by darren power on you tube"betting school"..i am a novice in excel and have managed to make a formula in excel linked to betting assistant...i have placed the bets in the trigger coloumn and this works fine when the 3 criteria's are met and it lays the bet for me...what i want to know is it possible to cancel all bet's when the first bet has been placed thanks..any help will be greatly appreciated remi
remi1remi1

Postby GaryRussell » Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:50 pm

Download a very simple example here http://www.gruss-software.co.uk/Excel_S ... atched.xls which does not use any macros.

Cell W51 totals up the matched stakes.
The formula in the trigger column sets the trigger to CANCEL if cell W51 is greater than 0 (ie. something matched) otherwise it sets the trigger to LAY if the lay odds are 3 or lower. So it will lay anything with odds 3 or less then cancel the remaining lays.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby remi1remi1 » Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:13 pm

GaryRussell wrote:Download a very simple example here http://www.gruss-software.co.uk/Excel_S ... atched.xls which does not use any macros.

Cell W51 totals up the matched stakes.
The formula in the trigger column sets the trigger to CANCEL if cell W51 is greater than 0 (ie. something matched) otherwise it sets the trigger to LAY if the lay odds are 3 or lower. So it will lay anything with odds 3 or less then cancel the remaining lays.

Gary..this is what i have written in the trigger box .... =if(az5=3"lay","")....and this works and it is the same in all the cells from Q5 to Q10 "trigger"column... if i write the same...=ifaz5=3"lay",""=sum(w5:w49) will this cancel all bets if this cell has been matched thanks gary for your help
remi1remi1

Return to Discussion