Trading when Away??

Discuss anything related to using the program (eg. triggered betting tactics)

Moderator: 2020vision

Trading when Away??

Postby Sherbert » Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:14 am

Hi there

I am not a total novice to trading having dabbled in a bet angel and used fill and kill etc

I just want to no how can this software be set up to work when you are not there, e.g. go to work and specify some parameters (any ideas on what ones people would use would help to?) to run race after race

Thanks for any help in advance :)
If you must play, decide upon three things at the start: the rules of the game, the stakes, and the quitting time. ~Chinese Proverb
Sherbert

Postby MarkRussell » Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:56 am

Hi,

To achieve automated betting you can use the Excel triggered betting functionality of the program.

Please see this previous thread which has links to a You Tube video with a demonstration.

http://www.gruss-software.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1836

Cheers,
Mark
MarkRussell
Site Admin

Postby Sherbert » Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:56 pm

There great just what i was after :-)

How is it possible to use these parameters like in the vids "in-play" as they will not go in-play??

Also is there problems when meetings are delayed and overide with other UK meets??

One last question ;-)

Where can I learn more about this, the videos were good and gave me a taster to see more and slightly more complex macros etc, is there a good website or book?

Thanks again

Sherbert
If you must play, decide upon three things at the start: the rules of the game, the stakes, and the quitting time. ~Chinese Proverb
Sherbert

Postby MarkRussell » Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:55 pm

Hi,

How is it possible to use these parameters like in the vids "in-play" as they will not go in-play??

Not sure what you mean by this, the video shows the market being auto selected 1 min before the official "in play" time.

Also is there problems when meetings are delayed and overide with other UK meets??

Yes this can be a problem, as the software will automatically cycle down the list at the set time according to the parameters you have chosen. However you could put different meetings in new tab pages. Each new page carries its own Market (quick pick) list and can be linked to different Excel sheets.

Where can I learn more about this, the videos were good and gave me a taster to see more and slightly more complex macros etc, is there a good website or book?

Obviously there are plenty of good books on Excel but for me you can't go far wrong using Google to find answers. There are plenty of useful websites out there such as http://www.mrexcel.com

Regards,
Mark
MarkRussell
Site Admin

Return to Discussion