Merry Christmas

Discuss anything related to using the program (eg. triggered betting tactics)

Moderator: 2020vision

Merry Christmas

Postby PeteB » Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:19 pm

Gary & Mark,

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to both of you - and big congratulations for everything you've achieved this year. Must have seemed like two very big steps first to go subscription based, and then to go full time. I for one am very glad you did both and have been amazed at what you have delivered this year!

I must admit I voted 'no' in the initial 'would you subscribe?' survey, as I only run automated systems, and have my own API project on the back burner, and so wasn't sure I would. You've brought your software on so fast, and with such a great response to what your users ask for that I have pretty much given up trying to keep up- the capabilities of BA & Excel for automated systems is awesome.

P.S. I like the new forum look - it's also a lot more 'office friendly' i.e. looks less like a forum if someone looks over your shoulder at work - can we keep the muted colours in the new year?

All the best,

Pete.
PeteB

Return to Discussion