BA User Guide?

Discuss anything related to using the program (eg. triggered betting tactics)

Moderator: 2020vision

BA User Guide?

Postby Rupe dog » Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:35 pm

Hi there,

I'm fairly new to all this and was looking around the internet for something that would help me put some standard and routine bets on betfair everyday and I stumbled accross BA...and it's fantastic!!

It looks like it can do all sorts of things however I can't find a user guide anywhere that will help me get the best out of the system - does one exist? By the sounds of it it is being constantly improved so I guess a user guide would be ever changing?

In particular, is it possible to place a bet and have it still live when the race starts - i.e. in running?

Aleady it's saving me an enormous amount of time - so many thanks!

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Rupe dog

Postby Rupe dog » Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:16 pm

Actually, I have found the help guide on another thread thanks.

Still not sure though if it is possible to place a bet through BA with the status "keep" so that it is still live in running?
Rupe dog

Postby Ian » Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:11 am

It's one of the betting options - top left "Keep In Play" or if you have verify bets ticked, you get the option before you submit the bet.
Ian

Postby Rupe dog » Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:15 pm

Many thanks Ian,

Hmm, I don't seem to have that on the version I'm using (I'm still in the trial period of version 0.99z67). The verify bets being ticked doesn't give that option either before placing the bet.

Should I be using the beta version of the software?

Thanks again,

Matt
Rupe dog

Postby Rupe dog » Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:19 pm

Sorry, I should look before writing posts!

Yep, I can see it now on the beta version.

Thanks again.
Rupe dog

Postby Ian » Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:20 pm

Yes, many more options on the Beta version - looks prettier, as well. :lol:
Ian

Return to Discussion