Level profit button

Discuss anything related to using the program (eg. triggered betting tactics)

Moderator: 2020vision

Level profit button

Postby clinton » Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:15 pm

Sorry but I can't find any more the level profit button in new version. Where is it?
clinton

Postby GaryRussell » Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:23 pm

It's to the right of the profit/loss amount just above the ladder, details are in the help file, click help on the program menu. It is not visible until you place a bet.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

3 ladders

Postby mantas779 » Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:59 pm

AAhh, ok before that was the last traded amount !

Is it possible to give one off those squares at the site off the ladder a colour? With trading 3 horses i dont know any more at what prize i am long or short and how much :shock: , i am calculating like crazy .

thx already made next month payment with the 13:50 at Leopardstown, only with trying out!! :roll:
mantas779

Postby kiwi_kid » Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:15 am

Only being able to level profit when a trade is open is frustrating. Personally, I like to close my trades and then level profit, which we used to be able to do with the older versions, but not this new one. I note than you can still switch back to the standard interface to level profit, but I would prefer not to have to do this.

Any chance of getting that pretty litle red box around the lead lay or back price again. It markets where the spread is wide, it is easy to get confused as to which is the lead price.
kiwi_kid

Postby GaryRussell » Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:07 am

You can level your profit after closing a trade, the button should be visible, I have done this many times while testing. If you find an instance where you think it should let you level the profit and the button is not visible then please send me the list of matched bets and I will investigate.

I thought the lead price was very easy to see as the lead 3 prices are highlighted with a darker background, but I will put it back in the next release if it helps.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Return to Discussion