Stop Loss

Discuss anything related to using the program (eg. triggered betting tactics)

Moderator: 2020vision

Postby GaryRussell » Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:39 am

So I can understand the problem fully can you advise what refresh rate you are using and have you changed the performance options in the options menu and checked them recently to ensure you are not receiving too many error messages due to the timeout settings being too low?
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby alunp » Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:11 pm

GaryRussell wrote:So I can understand the problem fully can you advise what refresh rate you are using and have you changed the performance options in the options menu and checked them recently to ensure you are not receiving too many error messages due to the timeout settings being too low?

Refresh rate is 1.0 and Auto checked.

I've not altered any performance settings so I'm assuming they are default.

On another note, I'm noticing that my stop losses in running are not kicking in. I know taht sometimes the stoploss will ask for a price that inrunning isn't matched on occasion, but this is different, as the price has not been asked for.

Do you know why this might be?
alunp

Postby GaryRussell » Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:26 pm

I'm reworking the interface to eliminate the problem with bets staying on ladder etc. It will released in the next few days. I'll look check the stop loss code at the same time. Please bear with me.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby alunp » Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:35 pm

GaryRussell wrote:I'm reworking the interface to eliminate the problem with bets staying on ladder etc. It will released in the next few days. I'll look check the stop loss code at the same time. Please bear with me.

No probs Gary. Just reporting probs as they are found. No rush or worry. Thanks for your help. Loving the software.
alunp

Postby GaryRussell » Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:22 pm

Please let me know how you get on with version 1.0.1.20
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby alunp » Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:49 pm

GaryRussell wrote:Please let me know how you get on with version 1.0.1.20

will do though i won't be able to try it til monday. thanks gary

al
alunp

Postby KevinTHFC » Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:33 pm

GaryRussell wrote:
alunp wrote:is there any way in the options/preferences to ensure the back bet on a stop loss is always triggered at 1.01 so even if your refresh rate is low, or even if you're doing in running trading, that you'll always get matched at the best price (whatever that is)

There isn't currently, I will look into it.

Hi Gary,

Have you had a chance to look at this? Is it possible?

Many Thanks

Kevin
KevinTHFC

Postby alunp » Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:09 pm

GaryRussell wrote:Please let me know how you get on with version 1.0.1.20

seems fine so far gary. nice one!
alunp

Previous

Return to Discussion