been away from betfair for 3 months.....

Discuss anything related to using the program (eg. triggered betting tactics)

Moderator: 2020vision

been away from betfair for 3 months.....

Postby darrenche » Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:03 pm

and I notice on soccer markets my live bets are " as usual" being cancelled when betfair suspend after a goal is scored....

HOWEVER...i notice a lot of other traders bets are avoiding being cancelled after the suspension and remain live after a goal has been scored......

How are these traders doing this.??...what do i need to do to get the same ..???....

many thanks for any help....

regards...
darrenche

Postby pugs » Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:30 pm

There is now a "keep bets" option. But obviously you need to be careful what bets you want to keep after a goal.
pugs

Postby darrenche » Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:48 pm

cheers for that.....

yes ..the tip is you must create all your lay bets before the off and then use these bets to amend to various odds as goals are scored...

many thanks
darrenche

Keep Bets

Postby tamrood2000 » Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:21 am

Hi

Does anyone know the excel trigger for a keep bet.

I manually use the Football Cash Generator system ( Lay then back the draw aftera goal). I would be quite happy for a keep bet to be set up at a predetermined odds - then I could go and do something else.

Steve
tamrood2000

Postby phrenetic » Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:31 pm

The triggers are listed in the help file.

The trigger you will require is BACK-IP.

Alistair
phrenetic

Postby tamrood2000 » Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:18 am

Hi

Does BACK -IP bet stay on after a goal has been scored or is it cancelled?

Steve
tamrood2000

Postby Ian » Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:27 am

Stays so it's surely a waste of time ?
Ian

Postby Ian » Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:28 am

Unless you wanted to lay 0-0, I suppose.
Ian

Return to Discussion