Using a Vodafone dongle/usb adaptor - on for Gary maybe?

Discuss anything related to using the program (eg. triggered betting tactics)

Moderator: 2020vision

Using a Vodafone dongle/usb adaptor - on for Gary maybe?

Postby one cool dog » Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:23 pm

I'd like to get one to use BA on at work - as I would be allowed to. However, what is the usage on BA?

They give you 3GB a month, but I have no idea if that is enough? Is there any way at all of finding this out or a bit of software to measure it?

I suspect there must be, and hope !
one cool dog

Postby GaryRussell » Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:32 pm

I don't know the figures and the program doesn't monitor your bandwidth usage, but there are programs available. Google 'bandwidth monitor'

Just get a trial version of one of these programs and monitor BA for a while and you will get an idea.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby one cool dog » Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:42 pm

Cheers for that.

Can anyone recommend one to me. I just downloaded one and it was completely over-the-top geek and was not working - I am quite PC literate and I did not understand it at all !!
one cool dog

Postby Ian » Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:16 pm

Bear in mind you probably won't be able to have a one sec refresh without BA freezing so your actual usage is likely to be much smaller than a reading you will get using your home broadband. The T-Mobile mobile comes with a usage monitor so you know where you stand.
Ian

Postby one cool dog » Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:42 pm

Cheers

I want to use vodafone, as they have the best coverage where I am. I can get away with a 0.3 refresh I suspect.
one cool dog

A sneaky way to use Gruss BA from work

Postby tamrood2000 » Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:31 am

Hi

I nhave found some software that lets me remotely control my Home PC from work.( Home PC must be left on and be on broadband)

Go to www.logmein.com

Down load the 30 day trial - go for the pro version ( You will need to do this for both your work PC and at Home)

You can then log on from work onto your Home PC from work and use it as if you are sitting in front of it.

Better still get your boss to pay for it and work from home on your work PC :D

Happy to help anyone with this - I am not even on commision!

Steve
tamrood2000

Postby throwmeadisc » Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:58 am

logmein also can be used on your PDA to access any of your computers too. It works really well...
throwmeadisc

Return to Discussion