Search for a historical Data log

Discuss anything related to using the program (eg. triggered betting tactics)

Moderator: 2020vision

Search for a historical Data log

Postby BigRemi » Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:18 pm

Hi I am new on this forum! Using the Gruss Software makes me really happy

:lol:

I would like to start a datamining project on uk horse racing data of the year 2007. And therefore I need logged betfair back and lay odds for the horses.

I finished to build up my personal database using the official betfair data from betfair homepage. I´ve got every horse with the last taken odd pre-event. And the Total matched amount for year 2007. My database is integrated with proform database (60 collumns full of Ranks and Ratings, Form) So it´s about 90k of data.

I would like to have a more detailed database, especially the lay odds, money in a chronologic form (inplay included). As a poor student I cant afford to buy enough timeform data I would need.

Perhaps someone has logged the betfair data which I´m searching and could help me? I would be very thankful and with a pleasure I would share my database with you.

Thanks Remi
BigRemi

Postby laffo16 » Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:17 pm

sorry i dont have the data you require, but sounds very intresting what you are putting together. Do you know how much the timeform data costs to purchase?
laffo16

Postby BigRemi » Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:36 am

It is possible to buy data from fracsoft. The costs are 59p per meeting.
That would be enormous costs :x
BigRemi

Postby BigRemi » Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:31 pm

Any new suggestions ? Perhaps a smaller size ? Not the whole year ?
BigRemi

Return to Discussion