Dutch betting usine Excel

Discuss anything related to using the program (eg. triggered betting tactics)

Moderator: 2020vision

Dutch betting usine Excel

Postby Rupe dog » Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:55 pm

Hi guys,

I have been trying to set up a dutch bet on an excel triggered betting spreadsheet but keep getting circular references! Cell A1 relys on cell A2 and vice versa for example. I appreciate it would be too difficult to explain here but does anyone know simply if it is possible to do from excel or whether there is a function in excel that might help?

Many thanks,
Rupe dog

Postby bac998 » Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:17 pm

Hi Rupe Dog,

Yes, it is possible, and without circular references. I would be happy to send you a sample spreadsheet if you let me have an email address.

If you give me more info on what you are trying to achieve I can probably make it more meaningful also :)

bac
bac998

Postby Rupe dog » Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:57 pm

Many thanks bac, I've sent you a PM.
Rupe dog

Return to Discussion