what is BSP_bet ?

Discuss anything related to using the program (eg. triggered betting tactics)

Moderator: 2020vision

what is BSP_bet ?

Postby thonggruss » Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:26 pm

i only lay-ip or lay using trigger then i received this error. may i know what is this refering to?

thanks
thonggruss

Postby thonggruss » Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:45 pm

to be accurate the error is "bsp_bet_not_allowed" under bet ref
thonggruss

Postby Captain Sensible » Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:58 pm

Do you have SP in play indicator ticked ?

It'll give an error if you try and place a bet into an in running market if sp is ticked because the BSP reconciliation has taken place and the indicator sent with the bet is invalid.
Captain Sensible

Postby thonggruss » Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:31 pm

I never bet on SP so never tick the "SP In Play" ...is that possible a bug for 1.1.0.6?

however the bet can be placed now (so odd)
thonggruss

Postby Captain Sensible » Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:15 pm

I guess the bet may have been submitted during the BSP reconciliation process which is the sort of twilight zone between the market being suspended and reopened when all the bsp calcs are done. I guess you must be using excel to kick out bets as soon as the market goes in play ?
Captain Sensible

Return to Discussion