excel link

Discuss anything related to using the program (eg. triggered betting tactics)

Moderator: 2020vision

excel link

Postby robcpettit » Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:01 pm

Hi, Any idea what can stop ba from seeing a worksheet in excel. I can see the workbook but no info in sheets to select. If I open any other workbooks, its fine. Just the one workbook, I logging all runners, but it doesnt work with individuals either. Ive been playing with macros, and wondering if ive turned something of. Checked procceses and only one excel open.
Regards Robert
robcpettit

Postby Mitch » Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:16 pm

Is that just 1 Excel running in applications or 1 of EXCEL.EXE running in processes?

The only thing I can think of that could stop it from being seen otherwise is the VISIBLE property of the sheet, but if you can see it then BA should be able to.
Mitch

Postby robcpettit » Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:28 pm

Thanks Mitch, Its one instance in processes. I may have solved it. It was either that I stopped the macro before re-enabling events, or there was an error with an end if, ie there was no end if. I think is was the later because Ive forgotten to renable events before, with no affect to ba.
Regards Robert
robcpettit

Return to Discussion