Bet info shortcut anyone?

Discuss anything related to using the program (eg. triggered betting tactics)

Moderator: 2020vision

Bet info shortcut anyone?

Postby speedypro » Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:29 am

Hi Each,
Slightly of topic but may be useful to some. A while ago someone on bf forum put up a url to show bet details.
Some long string with the bet reference number in it. Cut and paste with a new bet reference and you could see the actual bet details. Even if you were not logged in.

Some people cut and paste from the screen to put forward evidence of bets placed, usually aftertiming for glory. This was a more legit prof if you like.

I was prompted to post this because of an event yeserday, where I put a bet on for a mate. I took a screenshot to email him that I the bet was on, but this url would have been better.

Any of you coding guys know what it is?

cheers
speedypro

Postby Captain Sensible » Fri Apr 07, 2006 11:36 am

I know the one you mean but can't post it cos they've blocked access to betfair where I am at the moment.

Just go into your account statement screen and you'll see some of the trades are highlighted - click on one of them and it'll bring up a pop up with the bet matched details. press F11 to see the address line of the pop up
Captain Sensible

Postby speedypro » Fri Apr 07, 2006 12:36 pm

cheers that does it.

http://www.betfair.com/reporting/bethis ... .do?betId=pastehere

seems though you do have to be logged in :cry:
speedypro

Return to Discussion