Offset request

Discuss anything related to using the program (eg. triggered betting tactics)

Moderator: 2020vision

Offset request

Postby tjhunt » Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:58 pm

I have my back columns set up with a tick off set lay set at odds and auto level. Discarding my columns and betting just with the back odds late in a race, is there a way to set this up in the open betting menu (purely to level up late in a race when I am backing with the live odds) as I can't work out the request I would need at a lay back of 1.38.

Hope this makes sense and any help would be welcome. :?
tjhunt

Postby tjhunt » Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:13 pm

I think I am basically looking to do a tick offset in the betting options where the offset can be odds and not %.. :oops:
tjhunt

Postby tjhunt » Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:05 pm

jeezz at SET odds..sorry
tjhunt

Postby GaryRussell » Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:35 am

You can add a custom column (see options menu). You can specify the specific odds you want the lay offset placed at in your custom column. For example you can add a column that would always request back odds of 2.0 and lay at 1.38.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby tjhunt » Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:26 pm

Thanks Gary.
Yes I have 12 custom columns set up with a fixed lay in the back columns and because you can do that fixed odds lay was wondering if it could be done in open betting. It's when late in a last furlong flat race I like to back with the odds available as they can fluctuate so much,so obviously with just the ticks the lay back bet comes in at different odds.
tjhunt

Postby Captain Sensible » Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:19 pm

I think he's basically asking if the level offset bet could be fixed at certain odds , say 1.38, regardless of the opening bet's price.
Captain Sensible

Postby tjhunt » Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:29 pm

Yes that's correct a fixed odds set lay,thankyou.
tjhunt

Postby GaryRussell » Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:04 pm

You can specify that the custom column uses current odds in the drop down list of odds.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby tjhunt » Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:02 pm

Thanks once again this software just keeps on giving but is there a reason why the option for odds is in the custom columns and not on the general betting offset?
tjhunt

Postby GaryRussell » Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:41 am

tjhunt wrote:Thanks once again this software just keeps on giving but is there a reason why the option for odds is in the custom columns and not on the general betting offset?

It is in the Beta version. See http://gruss-software.co.uk/forum/viewforum.php?f=9 for download link.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby tjhunt » Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:17 pm

Sorry to be a pain but can only see the odds box available in stop loss not tick offset?
tjhunt

Postby tjhunt » Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:18 pm

*In the Beta version
tjhunt

Re: Offset request

Postby Craig » Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:21 pm

Is specific odds offset via the betting options settings a feature that's likely to appear in a future release?

I understand that such a facility is available via custom columns, but not on the ladders.

Personally I'd find it very useful for in-running betting on the ladders, when I'm aiming to exit a trade at pre-set odds.
Craig

Return to Discussion