Perform Groups live streaming syndicates

Discuss anything related to using the program (eg. triggered betting tactics)

Moderator: 2020vision

Re: Perform Groups live streaming syndicates

Postby mm3260 » Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:44 pm

Whilst I bow to your superior knowledge of this subject, I wonder why it is that occasionally, i don't get a code for a certain meeting. Surely if the codes can be cracked that easily, all codes would be available all of the time instead of the 99% that I see now. I would love to be able to crack biss codes, not just for the racing but for other sports feeds
mm3260

Postby dogform » Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:51 pm

mm3260 wrote:Whilst I bow to your superior knowledge of this subject, I wonder why it is that occasionally, i don't get a code for a certain meeting. Surely if the codes can be cracked that easily, all codes would be available all of the time instead of the 99% that I see now. I would love to be able to crack biss codes, not just for the racing but for other sports feeds

Code hacking by its very nature is never going to yield a constant 100% success rate over prolonged periods. The 99% success rate that you quote is testament to the efficiency of the tools used by the hackers.

In some cases, the hacked code is OK but the end user cannot view pictures with it. This is due to the feed having video chroma format of 4:2:2 which consumer level decoders such as a Dr HD D15 or a Technomate cannot handle. If the code is entered into a professional grade decoder such as a Tandberg, the user has pictures.

The BISS codes for other sports feeds can be cracked using the appropriate PC hardware and software.
dogform

Postby mm3260 » Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:10 am

yes I'm aware of the 4.2.2 problem but that can apparently be overcome buy using software such as VLC player. Its only happened twice in 10months for me. I have trawled the internet but cant find the software for decoding biss. The DVBS card is already a part of my PC hardware. Any clues? :D
mm3260

Postby Triggerhappy » Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:25 pm

if it so easy can someone crack turftv for me please :D
Triggerhappy

Postby dogform » Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:59 am

Triggerhappy wrote:if it so easy can someone crack turftv for me please :D

Nobody said it was easy, however, software and hardware does exist that enables code extraction of some but not all satellite feeds. TurfTV use a different encryption system (CONAX) that is notoriously difficult to hack. If they used the same encryption system as used for some other satellite feeds then there is no reason why the code could not be extracted.
dogform

Postby jc0r » Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:44 pm

For the hassle of trying to crack TurfTV, just subscibe to RUK, basically the same anyway. If you are talking about trying to get a quicker feed, then you can forget about satellite encryption, because TurfTV use fibre optics from the track, satellites are not used. Eventually, it will all go that way
jc0r

Postby dogform » Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:58 pm

jc0r wrote:For the hassle of trying to crack TurfTV, just subscibe to RUK, basically the same anyway. If you are talking about trying to get a quicker feed, then you can forget about satellite encryption, because TurfTV use fibre optics from the track, satellites are not used. Eventually, it will all go that way

Perhaps "triggerhappy" feels that the TurfTV satellite signal from 33 degrees East offers a marginal picture speed advantage over the RUK satellite signal broadcast by Sky?
dogform

Postby Owen123 » Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:00 pm

andy wrote:
mm3260 wrote:Satellite dish (motorised preferably) Russian box and biss codes will do the trick, dish set up about £300 box £200 and codes £6oo per month.

if you are paying 600 a month you are getting done

Surely, it depends upon how many meetings you are trading wouldn't it?
What would be a typical cost per meeting?
Owen123

Postby mm3260 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:44 am

The cost to me is £600 for the ATR feeds. I don't have the option to pick and choose. There are certain tracks that you don't get and they are Lingers, Southall, Wolver, Donny and Windsor. The cost isn't bad when you think that during a typical month you would be getting about 90 meetings (includes all Irish) so that's avg £6.60 per meeting or £1 per race. If you cant make that pay, I suggest giving up :wink:
mm3260

Postby Owen123 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:58 am

Thanks MM that's Interesting
Ive noticed that there are BISS codes posted for sporting events on satelliteuniverse but never the horse racing.
Owen123

Postby mm3260 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:13 pm

yep, ive seen some for sports and others for films etc. Trouble with horse racing ones is that they change every meeting. Pity really however with a motorised dish you can pick up Meydan feed and I also had Arc raw feed with no codes. If ATR transmitted with the same delay as RUK im sure I could still make a living without fast pics
mm3260

Postby Owen123 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:49 pm

I picked up the snooker recently, which was well ahead of Eurosport..The liquidity wasn't bad either :D
Owen123

Postby mm3260 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:10 pm

nice :D
mm3260

Postby andy » Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:50 pm

mm3260 wrote:The cost to me is £600 for the ATR feeds. I don't have the option to pick and choose. There are certain tracks that you don't get and they are Lingers, Southall, Wolver, Donny and Windsor. The cost isn't bad when you think that during a typical month you would be getting about 90 meetings (includes all Irish) so that's avg £6.60 per meeting or £1 per race. If you cant make that pay, I suggest giving up :wink:

as long as the typical month is during the summer night meetings from mid april to end of aug

try 30-40 a month from mid sept to april
andy

Postby dogform » Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:18 am

mm3260 wrote:The cost to me is £600 for the ATR feeds. .....during a typical month you would be getting about 90 meetings.....

Last week 9 meetings, this coming week 11 meetings, that's 20 meetings in two weeks (week re Sunday to Saturday). That's a long way short of 90 meetings per month, the September to March period has a lot less meetings that the April to August period.
dogform

PreviousNext

Return to Discussion