Multi Profit Dutching

Discuss anything related to using the program (eg. triggered betting tactics)

Moderator: 2020vision

Multi Profit Dutching

Postby Vincent » Mon Jan 29, 2007 4:30 pm

Hi All

Help or guidance needed. I’m trying to create a spreadsheet for Dutching were I can set individual profits for each selection.

Fixed Stake or Set Profits calculations are not a problem; it’s taking the Dutching Formula to the next level.

The maths/formula involved is doing my head in!

I know that there is at least one to buy piece of software that may or not do exactly this, but I’m a great fan of gruss and probably like most of you I like to test out ideas using spreadsheets so I can modify ideas if needed.

So if anyone can point me in the right direction I would be most grateful.
Vincent

Postby filo » Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:33 pm

Can't help with the maths i'm afraid (it does my head in too), but what you're describing i believe isn't dutching, but

Hutching [click]

Don't know if that helps or not. :)
filo

Postby Vincent » Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:22 pm

Hi filo

I must admit I'd never heard of 'Hutching' so I checked out your link. Very similar to what I was trying to achieve.

In my case instead of entering the amount to stake on each selection, I wanted to set the Target Profit for each selection (including negative values) and have the spreadsheet calculate the stakes required.

Thanks for taking the time to reply.
Last edited by Vincent on Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vincent

Postby filo » Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:17 pm

Nice one Vincent!
filo

Postby throwmeadisc » Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:09 pm

Hi Vincent,

Did you get anywhere with the calculations for the method that you describe? I also would be very interested in finding out a formula/spreadsheet to perform this.

Cheers,

Al
throwmeadisc

Postby Vincent » Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:06 pm

Hi throwmeadisc

Send me a PM with an email address and I'll send you something that may be of use to you.

Vincent
Vincent

Return to Discussion