Distribution of Cross-Matching Funds

Discuss anything related to using the program (eg. triggered betting tactics)

Moderator: 2020vision

Distribution of Cross-Matching Funds

Postby Joe68 » Fri May 29, 2015 3:43 am

I recently received a distribution from BF from their Cross-matching fund for participating in Australian cross-matched markets - http://cross-matching.betfair.com.au/. Not big bikkies but it's a curious thing.

http://www.treasury.tas.gov.au/domino/d ... 010-11.PDF

Does anyone know about the following;
1. Do they also distribute cross-matching funds from UK markets?
2. The Tasmanian treasury document says they distribute 4 times annually, but this is the first such distribution I recall receiving. Have you received multiple such distributions annually?
3. Any details on how they size the distributions? Volume-related, or only if you lost out on a cross-matched bet, or simple division amongst all participants?
4. Any way of knowing how much of the distribution applies to which bets or markets?
Joe68

Re: Distribution of Cross-Matching Funds

Postby Joe68 » Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:58 am

That is to say Betfair gave me some money.

I'd imagined more discussion on such an unusual turn of events :)
Joe68

Postby Captain Sensible » Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:33 pm

The residual funds are distributed equally regardless how many x-markets or stakes you'd bet as far as I can remember.

1. No , only the AUS markets , the UK authorities are far too weak to request Betfair pay back the money they penny pince from UK markets.

2. I've received payments in the past but dunno if they distribute to UK bettors to be honest, I remember it was only about a tenner or so last time I saw a payment so unlikely I'd notice them hidden amongst so many transactions.

3. If you've ever bet on one x-match market during that residual period you get a payment, doesn't matter how often or how much you bet just that you bet on a x-matched market.

4. As above makes no difference
Captain Sensible

Postby Joe68 » Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:28 am

Thanks for the info.
Joe68

Return to Discussion