Bet Info for unmatched bets

Discuss anything related to using the program (eg. triggered betting tactics)

Moderator: 2020vision

Bet Info for unmatched bets

Postby wicklow » Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:54 pm

I am relatively new to gruss as of the new bf layout - I asked this question on BF forum but I had no joy - so hopefully have more luck here.

When I place a bet - I have the "My bets" tab open on the right hand side - where its list whether your bet is matched or unmatched. I noticed the unmatched have the bet info (Reference, time and date) while the matched bets do not list them.

I would prefer to have "no bet info" for the unmatched bets aswell as it takes up too much room if I have a number of unmatched bets - and results in alot of scrolling up and down.

If this is possible - I would appreciate if someone could point me in the right direction to sorting this out.

Many thanks
wicklow

Re: Bet Info for unmatched bets

Postby wicklow » Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:35 pm

I posted this over a week ago and I am quite surprised that I haven't had a response. Do other users not find this annoying? On a golf market (like the uspga) I might have 10 or 20+ unmatched bets in the system. And on the bf classic site I wouldnt have to scroll down through the bets if I need to cancel or adjust the odds etc. But on the My bets tab here I have to scroll up/down as the Bet info takes up so much space.

This is just for unmatched bets - as the matched bets doesnt have the bet info and therefore can fit alot more in the my bets tab without scrolling.

Please if any can help - all this scrolling is costing me.

Cheers
wicklow

Postby MarkRussell » Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:28 pm

Hi,

Is the Bets Manager below the Grid Interface any better for you, it is one line per bet and you can sort on any of the columns in the panel.

Regards,
Mark
MarkRussell
Site Admin

Postby wicklow » Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:34 pm

hey mark - cheers for the response.

I've tried using the bottom grid interface but its going to take time to get used to. It also decreases the length of the market interface the more unmatched/matched bets you want to see with out scrolling.

My eyes just naturally gravitate to the right hand side where the my bets tab is - (like on bf). I'm surprised if you have the matched bets without the bet info - and not with the unmatched bets.

Is this something that you could alter/option for during future updates?

Many thanks
wicklow

Return to Discussion