Racing Schedule

Discuss anything related to using the program (eg. triggered betting tactics)

Moderator: 2020vision

Racing Schedule

Postby GRUSSZOOM » Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:48 pm

Is it possible to mesh starting schedule on the left hand side of Gruss Betting Assistant to include say two racing codes ? So we might have say Aus greyhound, race followed by UK Horse race, followed by UK greyhound race etc etc I like plenty of action. I will bet Australian Greyhounds and UK greyhounds and UK horse racing all at the same time. I have to scroll up and down all the time which makes the task time-consuming and confusing.
GRUSSZOOM

Re: Racing Schedule

Postby Captain Sensible » Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:38 pm

Not sure exactly what you're looking for but a lot of us will add various markets into the quick picklist, mainly for botting but it'll stick all the markets you select in time order. Just go to market at the top menu and choose whatever markets you want added to the quick pick list.

If that's not what you're looking for you can also filter the markets menu so it only includes the markets you play on , just click the yellow star next to the refresh box on the markets tab and then you can select only the market menus you play and omit the ones like cycling etc that nobody ever uses.
Captain Sensible

Re: Racing Schedule

Postby GRUSSZOOM » Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:36 am

Thanks for your reply Captain Sensible. I will have a go at options put forward by you and let you know how I go. I think you did grasp the concept of what I was asking.
GRUSSZOOM

Return to Discussion