My very own commitment thread

Discuss anything related to using the program (eg. triggered betting tactics)

Moderator: 2020vision

My very own commitment thread

Postby Maseyacey » Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:42 pm

Hi All,

I was playing dopewar's over the weekend one of my favourite games from the late 90's from what I remember very similar to trading, or same principles. My aim is to keep this thread open as a commitment to myself, to improve my overall game in a few key area's of trading.

I will post my result's, but no green screenshot's for dopamine rushes, Just for commitment to sample sizes and following through my trading plan to A>B, as mentioned this is more for accountability of sample size then anything else

That's pretty much it just, Wish everybody a good year trading.

Starting with a £1000 bank. but to make it game like and for the challenge I'm starting with a super small bank

Daily Aim 25-40 trade's a day

I will update at end of day

thanks all

masey :D
Maseyacey

Re: My very own commitment thread

Postby Maseyacey » Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:01 pm

Overall Very good night and day > Hit my volume from last night and today, Taking a rest going for a swim will trade few football games tonight.

£80-£130 Profit haven't run proper calculations, Feeling a bit lethargic now having done some much volume from last night, one of my key areas i'm trying to improve on is listening to myself when i'm tired i tend to be more error prone

Report back tomorrow
Attachments
day1.jpg
day1.jpg (162.74 KiB) Viewed 12006 times
Maseyacey

Postby Maseyacey » Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:37 pm

Traded, around 40 event's from 3am till now,

Last 5 trades, all resulted in £7-£20 losses, eliminating profit from today, Didn't listen to myself when lethargic feeling kicked in and payed the price.

Will Asses myself Friday, Hopefully in the right frame of mind again to enter the markets

Chin Up :D
Maseyacey

Postby Captain Sensible » Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:42 pm

Yep, remember one of your biggest assets is, unlike bookies, we don't need to play every race, just play the ones that suit your style or mood, There's an endless supply of markets no need to try and play them all.
Captain Sensible

Postby Maseyacey » Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:49 pm

Thanks Captain, Took the last 2 weeks off, to get my head right and prepared, traded 2.30hours today. less volume had plenty of mental energy and was excited to trade.

One £-0.52 loss, Couple races lost my concentration a little bit. perhaps over complicated things a little bit

the break certainly helped. I'm still testing splitting up my day to work on which solid hours i want to use

Back tomorrow

Enjoy weekend all
Attachments
gd.jpg
gd.jpg (58.53 KiB) Viewed 11797 times
Maseyacey

Return to Discussion