API issues

Discuss anything related to using the program (eg. triggered betting tactics)

Moderator: 2020vision

API issues

Postby TemujinTrading » Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:01 pm

Hi, just wanted to check in here. My BOT has not returned any bet results yet today. I am hesitant to reboot my computer, as then all of them will be lost.

Is this effecting anybody else?
Cheers

Temujin
TemujinTrading

Re: API issues

Postby wizardofmann » Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:40 pm

My bet results are coming through OK but if you read my post in the Help section, it may just have a bearing in your case.
Never say never
wizardofmann

Postby TemujinTrading » Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:44 pm

Been running like a bitch for days.

Bit the bullet though and rebooted computer and modem. Seem to be coming through fine now.

Must be something in the coding with the date of login or something? ( I understand you have no idea of my code, but would that be something that makes sense?)
Hate losing stats on my systems, but I guess better to lose an hour than lose the whole night whilst waiting in hope that they would start coming through....
Cheers

Temujin
TemujinTrading

Postby wizardofmann » Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:00 pm

Glad you got it sorted and as for code I can't help you there as I am a complete numpty in that department. What I do know is that ever since the new API reared it's ugly head, it has been one problem after another! If I was in charge of the IT section heads would roll! (If they have not already done so)
Never say never
wizardofmann

Postby mike » Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:28 pm

Hi,

The last months I have the feeling there is a sort of 'cap' on the number of markets I can play at once by the api. If I exceed a certain number of markets, my refreshrates start to fall from 2 seconds towards around 10 seconds. I have Trottling off. Is there anyone else experiencing this? My internetconnection is fine. Before this summer I never had this problem.

Regards
Mike
mike

Return to Discussion