Laying Then Backing The Draw

Discuss anything related to using the program (eg. triggered betting tactics)

Moderator: 2020vision

Laying Then Backing The Draw

Postby ManxCat » Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:28 pm

Hi,

Just want to know if this gruss can help me with laying then backing the draw?

For example I have layed it for £10 then when the odds go up after a goal goes in I want to back it for a guaranteed profit.

So if I click on the back price will gruss already have calculated the stake I need?

I want something that will auto calc the stakes as I have to go to another site for that currently.

Thanks
ManxCat

Re: Laying Then Backing The Draw

Postby milfor » Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:02 pm

Click on the green square in the column called "Level Profit" besides the draw odds. Then a window will open with the correct odds and stake for greening up. If you click submit you will have the same profit on each of the 3 outcomes.

Exceptions: When odds change during that process or there is not enough money in the market. Then cancel your bet and repeat.

If you don't have a "Level Profit" column you have to check it under Options/Preferences/Grid Interface.
milfor

Postby ManxCat » Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:17 pm

Ok thanks, got it.
ManxCat

Postby ManxCat » Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:41 pm

Just one more thing,

Say I layed the draw at 4.0 and the draw is now 2.0 and I want to trade out for a controlled loss?

What do I do?

Is it just click the level profit column again on the draw row?

Thanks
ManxCat

Postby alrodopial » Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:17 pm

yes
alrodopial

Return to Discussion